Most worn 94

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Most worn 94

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Scott...great story on the BB comm! So good I wet my shorts. I sitting here picturing an elderly couple chain smoking, slamming down shots of JD in between mugs of Schlitz beer with their faithful dog lying on the floor commenting that "one day Elsie, you and I are gonna sell that rifle and spend it all on more beer. ....and then you came along and saved it.----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

jringo8769
Levergunner

Post by jringo8769 »

well i have a 1925 winchester 94 i got a while back...seller told me it was a carbine and other than that...he knew nothing about it...pics were terrible and showed no detail...so to my surprise when it arrived it was a rifle missing a few bits... i was thankfully able to find them and put this old girl back together...sadly someone stole the tang sight off it before i got it and they ruined the lower tang...i was able to replace all the damaged stuff and make it like it looks today....God Bless,John
"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
The Republic will cease to exist when the government takes away from those who are willing to work to give to those who are not.
Unknown....
jringo8769
Levergunner

Post by jringo8769 »

well i have a old model 94 rifle in 32 win....it is from 1925 i think....

Image[

1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

The Republic will cease to exist when the government takes away from those who are willing to work to give to those who are not.
Unknown....
jringo8769
Levergunner

Post by jringo8769 »

2ndovc wrote:My grandfather's 38-55 and Colt Official Police. Both are great shooters, I was really surprised by the .38spl.

jb 8)

those are beautiful....i traded my old official police to Dad who really wanted it....nothing better than a old Colt and a Winchester together....
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

Unknown....