Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Second year, I might not come back the first year.
:lol:

Now back to what I was sayin. Here is Anthony’s ride next to mine. Anthony was asking me about investing advice. While they were trying to tell me about culture in the hood, I was trying to put him into $4 Ford.

But on Colts $1000, $950 and $1895. 79 3rd gens. Primo plain Jane shooters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Chicken dinner!

Carol at the golf course gave me some Argentinian cut steak from the Mexican market.

Here is the Accutron again. 75 I think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

By Jove you better not go to bed and gas your wife, don't need her in a vegetative state if you are truck shopping! Besides the way things are now-a-days ya might get the new one by the time you retire!

By all means we better get together if you come south!

36* and raining, gonna be a miserable day with no heat on the job site.

Well John I'll trap some squirrels and send them across for ya. I'll send them UPS, FEDEX and DHL, so we know at least some of them will get there. In the meantime enjoy the family time!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is a model 125. Six can drive it out here. No don’t tow my trailer and logs. No place to put them here in the condo hood where some of the citizens are going after each other with guns and crow bars and taking doors off and breaking windows.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey Jay get your snow shovel warmed up! :lol:
Cross country on a motorcicle would be a good way to see the sights for sure! However I always wanted to do Route 80 on a lawn tractor and mow one pass of the median going to the pacific. Kinda like Forrest Gump! :lol: Of course I'd need a pit crew (Six & OW) :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Lawn tractors across America. There is some thing that hasn’t been done. Probably get sponsored by some lawn tractor company. Reality TV, a YouTube and Instagram channel. This could be a cash cow!

https://youtu.be/brgep8R73u8

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Fred, that old 125cc is very similar to the first motorcycle I bought and NO it wasn't new when I bought it .
bantam.jpeg
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Nice! Cool looking bike.

This is the final one we had. Progression went from 90 to 160 to this 305 Superhawk. Put it under water in a drainage ditch.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Looks like I'll need an AGENT for my Lawn Tractor tour- Fred you are hired!

Its time to call Husqvarna, they claim they have the fastest lawn tractors.

I guess Amzoil as well as I can run their synthetic oil.

Gonna need Yeti cooler on board as well.

What else...?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You all are going to look like NASCAR guys on the tour. Patches $$$ will be everywhere. Probably have a support RV right with you. :o :shock: :(

Start thinking about who you want to play you all in the movie. I already have a Hollywood screen writer hooked up.

I am thinking Bar Harbor to Redondo/Santa Monica/Santa Anita.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I think Gary Busey for Sixgun :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool bikes guys! I'd take any of the three.

Well, I'm officially poor......
I broke down and ordered a truck. Man did I hate to, but I just don't see a way around it with my situation. The wife's Grand Cherokee is the same year as my truck. Way less miles, but just as old. Figure we need one current rig while I'm working 55 miles away.
I did wind up getting a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. I think it gives me more of what I want. My Dodge has been good, but it just isn't a truck. It's too low and doesn't have any off road capability.
Hopefully, this will work ok. That's a Lotta gun monet boys.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

A buddy of mine just got a Gladiator with the ecodiesel, he loves it. He went to Tennessee to get it..I really like my '20 ecodiesel. Great mileage but its a bit slow off the line.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I thought about it, but for compatibility, I got a 3.6. We have one in both my wife's and mom's GC's.
It will be nice having something I can run in the woods when my Jeep is put up.
I may miss the Hemi, but I ain't gonna miss having 4k bucks worth of plastic 2 inches off the ground. Or the tinfoil IFS front end. I'm a solid axle man!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah man I hear that!!

I miss my Rubicon BUT if I was going to get another id get a Gladiator, having a bed is a must!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze...took me an hour just to get here....Jay blasting gas....GK squirrelless, Gunny working in 36 degree weather and Freddy boy enjoying the endless sunshine....I think that's why Fred is always happy and I tend to be miserable....I need sunshine and I'm not getting any.....like Gunny says, raining, cold and miserable....

Jay gettin' new wheels!!!!!! Sounds cool dude! You ordered it? .....WHAT COLOR? Color tells a lot about a person.....better not be beige or white....the liberal colors.....

GK...don't worry about being squirrelless......they're like chimps or rats....breed without thought so they will be back.

They make a Gladiator with a diesel?....that sounds interesting for the guy who drives a lot....I'd just gum it up.

Ok, I'm not being mosey, just curious...what does a Jeep Gladiator cost nowadays....50?.......and to think I have a total...after everything, including the driveway and septic system...44 into the house...amazing...I used to get jealous of my dad who paid 12 for his house in '56.

Ok, FINAL question for Jay.....when you get the new Jeep, can I have it?
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.
I got OD green.....what's that say? Now you're in trouble! My wife always gets white. You're calling her a libera? :shock:
You send me that 86 XLW in 45-70 and I won't tell her. :D

I hear you man. I paid 48k for my house. I had to swallow hard dude. Base price on the Rubicons is 49k. By the time I got what I wanted it was 57. But.....I get a 1% under dealer invoice price through my company, so THAT helps. They gave me 18k for the old Dodge. It should be here in a month. They Jeeps come the quickest. They said Jeeps are still made in the US. The Dodges are made in Mexico now.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks bro! OD green? ....isn't Maine painted OD green?...Yes, I like green, yellow, red, and orange.....anything else is girly, girl.

White makes sense as it's cooler in the summer, doesn't get attacked by the sun like the darker colors do, stays clean unless you get into mud, and the number one reason why I like light or bright colors.....people see you coming........I'm sorry pal, didn't mean to call Kristy a liberal as that's furthest from the truth....I guess, really dont know her but if she married you, the king of all rednecks.....(next to me) I rest assured she is conservative....

OD green.....hell, you'll blend in with the landscape when the war starts....Maine has to be one of the greenest states....

Did you consider a diesel or maybe they don't have the bugs worked out of it yet...---00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah she a hard core libertarian type. Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't have married no commie bud!
I almost got red as I really like it, but I like OD too. Always have. Yup, when I have to head for the hills, I can pull a few branches over it. Poof!
I'm not a huge diesel guy. It's not that I have a problem with them, not at all. For some people, they make total sense. I'm just not one of them. Plus, I have some experience with the 3.6 from an owner standpoint. It's not a bad engine. It makes 285hp. Way down from my Hemi, but that Hemi is almost ridiculous.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...me neither.....diesel has its uses and I just dont have those uses...except for the mighty Kubota......Gunny is a construction guy and a diesel makes sense for him.....

You know what really turns me OFF on a diesel.....availability of fuel......traveling upstate its semi-rare to see diesel offered..we ALL forget from time to time and let our fuel gauges run low...even if it's only once every five years.

'Ole Yeller has a fuel gauge that's black.....(don't work)....always been broken except the first two years or so and in all the years I had it I never ran out of fuel but....I had to pay attention to the mileage........also, always carried 2 gallons behind the seat.

Well, exciting for me even though I'm not getting the new Jeep......I'm easily influenced so don't brag too much on it or I'll pimp out mom for the extra bucks......don't think that'll bring in too much money but I'll just get the stripped down version....(I could not imagine what would happen to me if she saw this.)-----006.... :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here's ya go...."Peppermint Patty"..... :D ......man! She's fugly!---00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. The operational cost is high on them if you don't have a business. 25 years ago, they were open, but now they have all kinds of emissions controls and that stupid DEF additive. Just doesn't make sense for me.

My oldest son is looking at a Gladiator too. Cody said if they'd been out when he bought his unlimited Rubicon, he may have gone that route too.
We will see. I think it will work for me, though. I'll let you know in a year or so haha.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Definitely a downgrade from Trumps.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Geeze I can't believe no one has made a comment on my pic of actors to play Sixgun!!
Back in 97 I had a Ram 2500 with a 360. I was burning about 70 gallons of gas a week back & forth to work. Then I got my first Ram 2500 Cummins, then I was burning 35 gallons every 2 weeks , double the mileage. I haven't thought about a gas truck since. Then I stumbled and leased that 2017 Ram gasser, terrible mileage, averaged 17 over 3 years. The new 2020 ecodiesel i get 21-22 on the back roads and an honest 30-32 mpg on the highway. The Gladiator with the diesel gets the same.
Up in the great white north I might lean towards gas only because of the COLD. Ill stick with my weezers.

Know what you make psyco Psaki more attractive?
A lobotomy!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I love the old 360. I've had a bunch and we still have one in dad's old 98 Heavy 2500. Excellent truck motor. Good on gas? Nope. But it isn't used as a commuter. My Hemi makes 400hp and easily gets 22mpg. I've got as much as 24, but it's a crappy truck motor. It revs like a 2 stroke and is really fast, but that isn't what belongs in a truck. Of course, it isn't really a truck, so I guess it's a wash.
My buddy does a lot of heavy plowing with a 3/4 ton Dodge. He says his old 360s would push more snow than his 392 Hemi. It just breaks loose and spins.
I looked at a Cummins back in 90 when I ordered my truck. Those babies were awesome. Absolutely NOTHING on them. It was 5k more for the diesel. Don't sound like much, but the truck was only 14k, so........
I just didn't need it, so I went with the old 360 again.
Last edited by OldWin on Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Gunny , I think Sixgun would be a great stand in for Gary Busey, especially in the movie "Under Siege " with Steven Segal , Commander Krill aka "Six". :shock: .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Let's see.......
Gary Busey for Six.........?

How bout Billy Bob Thorton? :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I dont think Billy Bob is crazy enough to play Six :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I always get into these conversations late......who the hell is gary busey?........now Billy Bob is OK, I guess.......but I'm more of a Clint Eastwood kind of guy......don't bother anyone until he gets bothered with and then he don't take no prisoners, have mercy, or spends any time singling out who gets what.....they come in----they all get shot...period....no remorse...........next?...now tell me, who wants a piece of me?

I was not born like that or raised like that......at 18 I truly thought all people were the same with the same respect I had for others..........people have made me that way.....no inbetween as I'll give you the shirt off my back or 240 grains at 1,000....your choice......but you don't have much time so do it fast as I don't hesitate................especially at my age.

Gotta go....mom wants cheese steak....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Now that I think more about it Billy Bob isn't a bad call BUT I thought he could play OW...
Man casting a movie is difficult .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha.
So Gunny is the head of casting? Plus his day job? Man!

No. Clint isn't that red neck crazy like Six is. But hey, everyone wants Clint to play them. :D

I will have to stew on this some more......
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Its all Fred's fault !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:09 pm Its all Fred's fault !
Yes! Absolutely! No question!

I made a generous offer for that hacked up, non-original Colt of his to bail him out of it, and he snubbed me!
Can you imagine?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Where do I start, my fault, oh you talked to my wife! Second, I don’t do no gun deals until the man with man with the plan, the big boss with the hot sauce, the geater with the heater, the atomic mouth .., Sixman chimes in. Free drink if anyone can tell me who that lead in was but probably too young .., Gman and Sman might have a chance.

Now OD Green that’s rich. There is one at the golf course .., OS Green! Olive Shiny! This is OD.

85 degrees today complete Sun and the governor says he wants to give us $400 for gas.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Where'd everybody go?.....Jay....you offered 5 for Fred's SAA? That's fair.....

Fred has a deuce and 1/2? SO DO I but mines in the driveway and not off the Internet!!!! Yep, "Atomic Mouth" speaks the truth!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes! OS you are correct. It is Olive Shiney. Clear coat tends to do that. If they'd of offered the Mil-Spec OD truck paint, I'd of got it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Maybe we can repaint it :D Surely we can get that real paint.

Six isn’t that a 5 ton?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha sure! I know you can get it in rattle cans. Good enough I'd say. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...i don't know what it is...belonged to my bud who owns Targetmaster.......only has like 7,000 miles on it.....it's the worst vehicle in the history of the world to drive in......must be geared 700....rough ain't the word.....he sold it a year later.....

Hey Jay.....ya gonna lift it?.....believe it already comes with 33"'s and a mild lift....Super Swamper 42's and a gear change to 556's...whoa.....flames on the side.....coon tail on da antenna.......gold plated curb feelers.....spinner hub caps with a siren!......shag carpeting.........snakeskin steering wheel cover........"Power 99 FM Hip Hop stickers".....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I doubt it. Yes, it comes with 33s. I opted for the murders. With a 2" spacer it will take 35s, but 8 won't consider that till it needs tires. If anything, I will mount up a winch.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, pretty sure with my $500 from that Colt we can buy enough paint and brushes to do a good job with real OD.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, since everybody is too young, never mind that free drink. Also known as “the man with the plan” and “the atomic mouth”.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

recording live from the stage of the Uptown Theater in downtown Philadelphia - the Tops, the Temps, the Wheels and our blue eyed soul brothers - the Magnificent Men.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Must be a strictly American thing " geater with the heater " Jerry Blavat........ Never heard of him... :?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Nope never heard of the guy.

I've got a 5" orbital sander, we can just sand off that clear coat and you'll have flat OD GREEN.

Those mil spec trucks had multi fuel engines, gas , diesel, kerosene or jet A would make em go. But yeah they will batter ya into a quivering sack of goo. But ya look great going down the road!

WHY PARKER? 4:30 this morning out the door for our 1st walk and guess who decides to roll in deer dung!? They know how to get my BP up first thing in the morning. Grrrrrrrr.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OD is my favourite color....if I win the lottery this will be my next ride..
img_43-1_8.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wouldn’t need the inflatable croc.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Gunny!
I'll probably let the bushes and alders slowly do the job?
Yeah, Gracie got us up at 4:30 too. Every morning when I walk out in the kitchen it's like she hasn't seen me in a year. She spins in circles, talks up a storm and really wants to jump on me. I do have her about broke of that. I hate that.

Hey John!
I guess that makes sense when you live on an island. Or plan on wheeling where there's lots of water. :D
They still use a few if this in Boston to give tours around the harbor. Duck tours, they call em.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I've been hooked on DUKW's ever since I had a ride out to sea on one when I was about 4 or 5 . The Atlantic is a little bit wider than the English channel but I'm sure I could make it with the inflatable crocodile as an emergency life raft, a couple of cans of spare gas and plenty of sandwiches...
I could even bring my favourite Squirrel gun with me..
vehicle_dukw14.jpg
Click to enlarge image.