POLITICS - OBAMA The AN-TI American (The One)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

POLITICS - OBAMA The AN-TI American (The One)

Post by Tennessee Hayre »

I'm sorry , You all may kick me off this forum for the following comments, but last night I watched Hanady's special on FOX News about OBAMA'S..Past with Lewis Faracon, Obama and The terrorist as well as ACORN. I have had a hard time understanding why the american people want to vote for this guy. (OBAMA) I have tried to understand. For the life of me. He is nothing but a closet muslim an american hater as well as his wife.(As they have told the American people to their faces) and this guy has went out of his way to undermind the U.S.A for the past 25 years. For the life of me I cannot understand why over 50% of the american people want this piece of stuff as our next preseident. (What is going on with our country) I sometime feel ashamed to be an american. I have read the bible for the last 2 days and feel that most folks are in a trans. I believe my friends, We are living in the worst of times here in America. You can say I'm crazy but only time will tell. Just wait until election day.
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Defender Second Amendment
Constitution Party Member
Aries
Levergunner

Re: POLITICS - OBAMA The AN-TI American (The One)

Post by Aries »

Strange, indeed. In my area on the local TV news, I have seen African Americans admitting that they will vote for him simply because he's black like them. That's not a good enough reason to vote for someone.
No, I'm not a fan of Hussein Osama and yes, the name even sounds like a insult to everyone who has fought and died in the war against terror over the last five years.
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

I live in a town of 70k and 28k showed up to see him at the local high school yesterday.

I don't get it either.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
pdawg.shooter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by pdawg.shooter »

[quote="Aries"]Strange, indeed. In my area on the local TV news, I have seen African Americans admitting that they will vote for him simply because he's black like them. That's not a good enough reason to vote for someone.
No, I'm not a fan of Hussein Osama and yes, the name even sounds like a insult to everyone who has fought and died in the war against terror over the last five ye

He is NOT black. He is 50% white, 44% arab and 6% black !
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Sounds like the An-ti christ to me,,,666
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

But then again he may not be the Anti_Christ but sounds like he related.
Last edited by Tennessee Hayre on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
H_Talon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by H_Talon »

Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

This is what I'm talking about . Is this scary or what. This new youth is our future. as he said ( We ae the ones we have been waiting for) God help us.
Last edited by Tennessee Hayre on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
L8agin
Levergunner 2.0

Post by L8agin »

It's not for the canidate it's anti Bush anti republican sentiment exposed by the dems and repeated over and over by the liberal media. Also the same people have two many beliving government knows what to do about the economy. Exposing the governments medaling in the home morgage area propagated-pushed and sapported by liberals without regard for economic realities are to fault. This truth has to hammered home with bill #'s and content with the vote history to display those responsable for messing things up. In return these entities benifiting were generous to liberal politicans for their support. Obama is high on this list.
The problem is that the guilty with the help of the media have been able to focus every one on their pocket instead of honest constitusional government and blame it on republicans and make the name Bush synonomis with republican-which he isn't.
The other problem is the public sentimate pulls the conservarives twards liberal views.
Just hearing the news and just love it-Europe economics going to hell too. Oil dropping-less terrorist supporting money :D
Just like a fever, has to run it's course. The resulting elevated temp is natures way of killing the bad bugs.
Now get the TRUTH out. The republicans just don't get it and if you can call McCain a republican, is along with Bush, too darned timid to expose the truth :twisted:
L8
Aries
Levergunner

Post by Aries »

Another thing I've been hearing lots of in the media is "make history" by electing Obama. Is that simply in reference to him appearing to be black?
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

The fact that Republican's don't understand him, and don't try, is why they can't fight against him. It's also why 50% of eligible voters are buying into his BS.

There's a lot of Americans who feel disenfranchised, like they don't have a part in the American dream. They enjoy feeling like victims of the system and they want someone besides themselves to blame. Obama is telling them that they're right, focusing the blame on "America", and convincing his constituents that what's needed is "change". He's promising the moon without any expectation that he can actually deliver.

What his constituents fail to consider is that every disaster brings "change", or maybe they just don't care. Maybe they think that breaking everyone will level the playing field.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Lets call it for what it is. Obama and the Left wing Dems, are haters of America.No doubt" No one can say different. He has laid it all on the table for all to see. If anyone can't see it then you are living in a world of denial. Plain and simple. Don't need any big words or such. They wants to change the Consitution and Make if Fluid and a living document as they call It. To be changed when someone in power thinks it needs to be, like Europe, Ya know the country our grandfathers and Grand Mothers escaped from in the 1700's. We cannot as Americans let these peple because they are in power change anything. If we do we will see America change alright for the worst. The Consitution is written in stone. and better stay that way, if not whats the point.....

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

F. Weidner: No, I think you are wrong about this.

What's really going on is that most people in this country are so UNINFORMED that they don't even know about most of this stuff on obamination.

All's they see is that he's a good lookin guy that can speak well and is groovy or whatever. They see "not Bush". And they don't look much beyond that - there's a new episode of Gray's Anotomy on you know... or some other such silly thing.

That's what's going on.

My wife is a teacher and told me that the VP debate was a topic at the lunch table - she was appauled at how uninformed and shallow the conversations were - they really didn't know what was going on in the world/country - at all.

I'ts really sad and extremely scary and dangerous.

This obamination could really take us down. The POTUS has a lot of power and can do a lot of damage with willing accomplices before he is stopped...
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

I respect ya , But Last time I looked TV is everywhere. No one can use the excuse that they did not know. or don't no. They just don't want to listen. As i said before Most American's now days want the easy life and love the Idea to take from those who have made it for them selfs so they don't have to work.OBAMA I guess is their man. Brings to mind that commercial.( It's your Money Use it when you need). After they sued the shirt off some hardworking mans back for some BS.

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

I am sorry, I am just sitting here with a smile on my face getting out all of my anger about the times we are in. Don't take it personal. :lol:

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Some bible scriptures come to mind when I think of the people that are swayed by Obama. Isaiah 30:9 "That this is a rebellious people,lying children,children that will not hear the law of the Lord."
30:10"Which say to the seers,See not;and to the prophets,Prophesy not unto us right things,speak unto us smooth things,prophesy deceits:
30:11 "Get you out of the way,turn side out of the path,cause the Holy One of Isreal to cease from before us."
One more that I think fits these sheep is in II Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables."
AV1611 King James
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

I agree. Great post!!

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Paratrooper Dave
Levergunner

Post by Paratrooper Dave »

10/6/08

Greetings All At Leverguns,

I agree with just about everything that has been posted so far on this subject.

Believe me, I am puzzled beyond all reason as to why this obomination guy is so successful in attracting voters.

But, there may be hope and perhaps only a little.

In the 2008 New Hampshire primary back in the winter, the obomination guy was way, way ahead in the polls up there. Well, primary day came and went and he DID NOT win; the she-clinton did.

The New Hampshire democrap primary tells one important message that when in the privacy of the voting booth things change and polls don't matter at all. The voters had a choice - vote for the black guy or vote for the white bitch. Plain and simple and I have no reason as to why, they chose the white bitch, namely the she-clinton.

Best to all and let's keep working hard for McClain & Palin !!!

Paratrooper Dave
DAVE L.
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

John Kerry had a 7 point lead on Bush in the polls last time around leading up to the election(I think) and Bush beat him pretty good. But If the Dem's win this time around,,,GOD HELP US. First thing they will do is stuff the courts with young Lib Judges and America will change. Thats my biggest fear.

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
donw
Levergunner 3.0

Post by donw »

this is VERY good posting/thread!

i'm in the crowd that believes in the possibility that he could be the anti-christ. it's really not likely, though, because other things have yet to occur, but could occur AFTER he's elected such as the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem. that sounds contradictating but is not. he could reveal himself AFTER being elected. scripture does state that "he will have a great deal of charisma and be very popular..."

at any rate...i sincerely doubt he's an honorable, God fearing person. he fits the description of a power hungry, angry, bitter, minority person who' out to "prove a point" and to 'punish' those whom he believes "wronged" him. all one has to do to understand that is to listen to him and his "wife" spew forth the bitterness and anger directed at the white people.

we all are correct in that we must not vote this 'thing' into the white house...it would become the 'black house'
if you think you're influencial, try telling someone else's dog what to do---will rogers
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

I would bet that there are some that find this forum while surfing the web and this thread and are laughing under their breath. They have not looked into the background of Obama. They also don't understand the damage that he can do while serving as the President with a majority Dem Senate and Congress. If he is elected they will be the first to complain.!!

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

they already pulled the one video....
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
45Jack
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 45Jack »

I don't know about the Anti-Christ, but he's a Marxist and his wife is a racist.
As far as the typical sheeple goes, I was watching a morning news program that had a telephone/email poll of "Who is to blame for the economic crises. A.) The Government, B.) Bankers, C.) Consumers.
68% said the government. Apparently the greed of the bankers went unnoticed.
there's more than enough blame to go around and all three of the afore mentioned can share in it.
But, when you blame the Government for everything, then Uncle Sugar has to take care of you.
It's only fair....
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Gee, we can't have Obama as president.

He might authorize the use of hundreds of billions of dollars from the treasury to benefit a selected segment of the population that I'm not a part of, and never have to answer for a dime of it. :lol:

Really, how much more damage could Obama do to this country than what the current administration has done?

:) :?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Well, I reckon that he could appoint alot of judges to strip away more of our rights.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Aries
Levergunner

Post by Aries »

FWiedner wrote:Gee, we can't have Obama as president.

He might authorize the use of hundreds of billions of dollars from the treasury to benefit a selected segment of the population that I'm not a part of, and never have to answer for a dime of it. :lol:

Really, how much more damage could Obama do to this country than what the current administration has done?

:) :?:
More shiny tires, jacked up cars, shiny ear phones, baggy pants and new Cadillacs for everyone! :lol:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

We're just SLOWER than the Germans were in the last century.

They passed their Nazi Weapons act I think in 1934 - we passed the same legislation in 1968 (basically it is a paragraph for paragraph translation). They declared martial law ten years later, and we're just now getting around to it forty years after our gun law.

Same stuff, just a different timetable.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

I can just feel it in Tennessee Hayre's post, his frustration, his utter disbelief---that fellow Americans by the millions don't seem to care one whit if Obama was a blood brother of the Devil himself, let alone that he is connected with known agitators and America haters. To set in Obamas church for 20 years and hear hate sermons that spit on America takes quite a resolve to support America Haters, but he did it. Why doesn't that matter to the News Media, or especially to millions of Joe 6 Packs? Those news people, trying to fry Palin, while cuddling Obama, makes me sick.

Like T.H. is feeling here, I'm sick to death as to what I see on the news channels, the way they scourge Palin, yet gloss over huge concerns I have about this man who can't even salute the flag. A man who would take my set of 4 model 71 Brownings and bend them into a horseshoe then crush them, with a smile on his face. If he gets in, every gun hater in the world will be emboldened to put it in overdrive, to speed up the process of taking every firearm from free people everywhere. We may be enjoying our last few weeks of gun freedom in our lifetime. Who needs all their guns buried under concrete to try and hide them?. I often feel like a man with a shovel, standing down by the ocean and attempting to shovel sand in the way of the incoming tide to try and stop it. I hope I'm wrong.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Watching the second debate right now. McCain is doing well - winning it, but this is his format. Despite that, I fear that nothing will prevent Obama from winning in November. He could walk onto a stage, strangle a small child, and his worshippers would excuse him.

Gun control is going to come from outside under the Obama administration. The UN's anti-gun leftist, under the guise of "control of small arms" has been trying to pass gun-control globally for years. Obama and his administration will bend over and grab the ankles for these idiots. You may not like President Bush, but his administration has made it crystal clear that the US will have no part of the UN's foolishness on guns. Think Obama will do the same?
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Why won't someone ask Obama about the money and people that George Soros has been putting into his campaign??? That and why he wants to create a "Federal Police".

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It is simple. Lots of people don't work at all - they are 'takers' - and all they listen for is who will 'give' them the most; the Republicans only respond to Democrat rhetoric by saying they will give these people 'almost as much' - so Democrats always get their vote. The irony is that these people wouldn't need to be on welfare if the Democrat's socialist policies hadn't created a permanent uneducated welfare class.

Lots of people work for unions and though they may individually be nice and hard working, their union facilitates 'corporate welfare' and they are among the takers, although on a different level. The irony is that our nation's industries wouldn't all be closing down and moving out of the country if these unions hadn't negotiated impossibly high wages and benefits, and facilitated a government relationship of over-taxing and over-regulating.

Lots of people are just stupid. Young. Naive. Whatever. The Democrats have recently fielded charismatic, young, handsome types who appeal to the segment of the population without a tendency to be deep thinkers.

You also have some who are just very successful, perhaps materialistic, and although technically they 'work' for a living, they manage to have little more than a 40 hour work week, and yet are very comfortable financially. They may be jealous of the 'rich' and want to pretend they are not among them, and see no reason the 'rich' can't pay more taxes to be 'fair' - they just don't want to admit that their policies will really impact the middle class and poor people, and their fellow 'rich' people will use their accountants to loophole their way around the hurdles they throw in front of the rest of us. In short - a class of individuals with the luxury of the money/sparetime/advisors who enjoy a micro-managing government because they have the advantage of being able to better negotiate such an environment than they would have in one in which they had to succeed based on their own actual work.

All you have left is a bunch of tired, hard-working folks who understand the issues, but are so busy working as slaves for the taxman that they have little time to influence anything. :cry:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Well just like always McCain will not get any credit for what he has done tonite. My take on this has not changed. The Media will not let anything new be discussed that might give McCain an edge.The guy who picked the question and he had so they say over a 1000 to pick from let only the same old questions be asked. This keeps Obama safe. They don't want anything new to be discussed because Obama has a slight lead in the polls. I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Retired Military
Life Member NRA