New Powder From Alliant

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Slick13
Levergunner 2.0

New Powder From Alliant

Post by Slick13 »

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it here yet, but when looking up .30-06 data last night, I discovered Alliant came out with a new powder this summer, Reloder 17. http://www.alliantpowder.com/products/reloder_17.htm I doubt anyone is carrying it locally yet, but I'm going to try to find some and give it a try.

~Michael
Hobie

Re: New Powder From Alliant

Post by Hobie »

Thanks for posting!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Slick13
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Slick13 »

Here's some more info I found about it.

http://www.6mmbr.com/reloder17.html

I'm suprised Alliant isn't doing more to promote it. Of course the local Gander Mnt doesn't have it yet, and I doubt anywhere else does either. :x

~Michael
PawPaw
Levergunner

Post by PawPaw »

Interesting, although I doubt it will chance my mind about very many things.

I like Alliant powder, to the point that I use it almost exclusively in modern centerfire cartridges. But, between R15, R19, and R22 I've about got the range of calibers I use covered.
chadbr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by chadbr »

I think they had something on it in the latest Reloader --

Chad