OT - Gamekeeper - take cover!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

OT - Gamekeeper - take cover!!!

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I read this the other day, and thought of the McCain-Palin bumper stickers I recently sent GK. I hope you don't get shot over them - especially by one of those "lethal gas-powered ball-bearing pistols"! :roll:

"A man told today how he was shot three times in a London street for wearing a Barack Obama T-shirt," reports the Daily Mail of London. Sounds like the American presidential election is causing fairly heated exchanges even in Europe. Let's read on. The man "was buying a mobile telephone top-up card in [a local shop] when the gunman confronted him and glared at [his shirt], which carries an image of the Democrat US presidential candidate underneath the legend 'Believe'." The perturbed man left the store, but the encounter soon took a horrifying twist. When the Obama supporter emerged from the store, "the attacker was waiting for him in broad daylight with a threatening-looking dog and holding a gun behind his back. Realising what had sparked the increasingly violent assault, the terrified [man] zipped
up his jacket to cover the image of Mr Obama and walked to his car." But the angry white man followed him. "The attacker then fired the gas-powered ball-bearing pistol three times, hitting the civil servant in the face, hand and shoulder." Wait a minute. "Gas-powered ball-bearing pistol"? Here in America, we're not so pretentious---it's a BB gun. The story was accompanied by a photo of the wounded man with a Band-Aid on his hand. What's worse,
the Mail didn't stop, alleging, "The potentially lethal weapons are often converted by criminals to fire real bullets." Real bullets powered by a four-inch CO2 canister? Now that's British ingenuity---and probably more than a President Obama would allow.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT - Gamekeeper - take cover!!!

Post by Rusty »

More Democratic propaganda.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm sure glad my car carries McCain/Palin stickers. I'd hate it if my vehicle was all shot up by a GAS POWERED BALL BEARING PISTOL.
I guess most Obama supporters over here ain't even got squirt guns for fear of appearing UN-PC. :lol:
That is except for a few that may have the odd AK47 hidden away! :x

The worrying thing is, the guy with the tee shirt was a Civil Servant, just goes to prove there are Dumb Butts in control of our every day lives. :evil:
Last edited by gamekeeper on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

That was good for a chuckle this morning, the British press is something else :!: :!: :!:
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

:!: :roll: :oops: What about poin-ted sticks? :o :oops: :roll: :!:
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
slimster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by slimster »

(*pronounced British accent*)...Now see here old chap, those pneumatically powered, spherical projectiles can be bloody dangerous!
MistWolf
Levergunner 1.0

Post by MistWolf »

Seems like that ball bearing pistol isn't the only thing that's gas powered
I am American
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Now come on you guys. Those gas power ball bearings CAN be lethal. I used one to dispatch untold numbers of sparrows and starlings when I was a kid. :lol:
NRA Life Member
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Just wait till they reallize it's a poisonous gas :shock:
This country runs on BS from top to bottom so here's mine- BAN ALL VOILENCE INDUCING TEE_SHIRTS !

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Hagler wrote::!: :roll: :oops: What about poin-ted sticks? :o :oops: :roll: :!:
Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! ...
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!