OT: Off to try to make a difference!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ole pizen slinger
Levergunner 2.0

OT: Off to try to make a difference!

Post by ole pizen slinger »

Well Fellows,
I voted early last week. Now I'm off to the polls to try to encourage some voters to vote for the 2nd Amendment. Here in North Carolina we can campaign up to 50 feet of a polling place. Hopefully I can make a difference. If not, at least I tried. I have two signs:

I'll keep. . .
. . . my freedoms,
. . . my guns,
. . . and my Bible.

You keep the CHANGE.
Vote McCain/Palin

Do you own a firearm?
Do you want to keep it?

One Choice

Vote McCain/Palin

I know some of you don't like McCain/Palin but I figure this is our only choice this election. We are in a situation where we need a miracle. If I remember correctly, a young man named Gideon faced 20,000 Midianites with only 300 men and won. He did so because "every man stood in his place". What kind of a place was it? (1) It was a place that FACED A FIGHT. (2) It was a place where "FEW WERE FOUND". (3) It was a place where the FOES WERE FORMIDABLE. (4) It was a place that was FORFEITED BY FEAR. (5) It was a place where FRAILTY WAS FEATURED. (6) It was a place that was FORTIFIED BY FAITH.

My earnest desire is that each of you find "your place" and "stand". I would appreciate your prayers.
Ole Pizen Slinger
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: OT: Off to try to make a difference!

Post by gamekeeper »

Good for you OPS, I do hope you make a difference!

Prayers said over here for you folks over there.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

Good work, OPS. I wouldn't mind doing something like that here 'cept I gotta work.
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

ole pizen slinger wrote:Well Fellows,
I voted early last week. Now I'm off to the polls to try to encourage some voters to vote for the 2nd Amendment. Here in North Carolina we can campaign up to 50 feet of a polling place. Hopefully I can make a difference. If not, at least I tried. I have two signs:

I'll keep. . .
. . . my freedoms,
. . . my guns,
. . . and my Bible.

You keep the CHANGE.
Vote McCain/Palin

Do you own a firearm?
Do you want to keep it?

One Choice

Vote McCain/Palin

I know some of you don't like McCain/Palin but I figure this is our only choice this election. We are in a situation where we need a miracle. If I remember correctly, a young man named Gideon faced 20,000 Midianites with only 300 men and won. He did so because "every man stood in his place". What kind of a place was it? (1) It was a place that FACED A FIGHT. (2) It was a place where "FEW WERE FOUND". (3) It was a place where the FOES WERE FORMIDABLE. (4) It was a place that was FORFEITED BY FEAR. (5) It was a place where FRAILTY WAS FEATURED. (6) It was a place that was FORTIFIED BY FAITH.

My earnest desire is that each of you find "your place" and "stand". I would appreciate your prayers.
Ole Pizen Slinger

OPS, seems like I read something once about faith, "I'll show you my faith by my works", This is a good thing you're doing. I just hope the American people don't wake up soon and realize what a horrible mistake they've made. Gun restrictions are just one part of a nightmare we may heading toward.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

OPS - we all certainly appreciate it! As you know, NC - which has been a safe "Red State" for the past several elections, looks like it could go to the Obamanation. He was in Charlotte just last night campaigning. Hopefully your efforts and those of others on the right side will make the difference!

I think SC is safe, but that won't stop us from voting today regardless of the lines. My wife is at the polls now while I watch the kids. We'll swap when she gets back.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Amen to all said. Go Old Pizen Slinger!!! :)
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Just got back from voting. It took about an hour. Wouldn't have mattered if it took all day - hell or high water, I was going to vote!!! :D