POLITICS - Police officer gets deported

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Stopper
Levergunner

POLITICS - Police officer gets deported

Post by Stopper »

http://stoppingpower.info/index.php/News

I have no idea how that seems like the officer is in the wrong...
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

That's a nice message to send to illegal cockroaches: Our school officials won't try to stop you either, because they are afraid to look politically incorrect.

Come on over, have some babies, and use our resources for free. Suck our blood.
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

Addendum: They are like intestinal parasites.

That is all.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Now I'm in a foul mood (my usual condition - but just worse now!!!)
cutter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cutter »

The Roswell School Board can be reached for comment at 505-627-2500. Or by following the link below.

http://www.risd.k12.nm.us
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

E-mail sent:

Dear Sir,

I was appalled to read of your school district’s recent firing of Charlie Corn after his reporting an illegal girl to INS. If more people actually cared about this issue and DID something about it, like Charlie, we would not be swamped with nearly 19 million illegal immigrants today. Even worse than not acting to support our immigration laws is when a high-profile public institution like yours condemns a person for doing the right thing. This sends the wrong message to your fellow citizens, your students, their parents and more importantly, the hordes of illegals both here and still in Mexico. Your school district’s actions of late are inexcusable. Apparently, the very tax dollars you depend on to operate are and have been at risk of being drained on illegal immigrants and their children. Perhaps you are not aware that people from Mexico come here to have “anchor-babiesâ€
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

Those people wouldn't know reality if it came up and bit them on the ***. :evil:
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

Just read the article. If officers of the law are being treated this way, the USA has problems .... serious problems.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

We certainly do have some serious problems here in the US. All common sense has been usurped by the political correctness mantra of the Democrat party. The mess is spiralling out of control with no change in sight. The light at the end of the tunnel has been extinguished. :x
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

TO all who profess doom and gloom:

Keep the light alive. Send an e-mail, make phonecalls, do whatever you can to let people know it pisses you off.

Simply stating the obvious won't remedy the situation.
Mark Wilson
Levergunner

Post by Mark Wilson »

Hi to all,

I live in Roswell and this is a major issue here. This past Saturday we had a group of Hispanics protesting in front of the courthouse carrying Mexican flags. Below is a link to the original article as well as a follow up article. Below the article you can leave comments, but they will not show up posted for a day or so until after they are reviewed. I would encourage your participation.

http://www.roswell-record.com/main.asp? ... ID=112&S=1
http://www.roswell-record.com/main.asp? ... ID=112&S=1

I also should add that I know Officer Corn and he is a stand up guy. He is married to a Mexican lady as well.

Some folks seem to feel that if you yell "Racist" loud enough and often enough you can get away with anything.

Mark
Mark Wilson

Roswell, New Mexico Land of Enchantment
Wake up and smell the coffee.
xtejano
Levergunner

RPD officer

Post by xtejano »

I too live in Roswell and know Officer Corn and his wife. Good folks, too.
Quite a few of us are watching this and will remember come school board election time.
xtejano
Junior
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Junior »

Mike D. wrote:We certainly do have some serious problems here in the US. All common sense has been usurped by the political correctness mantra of the Democrat party. The mess is spiralling out of control with no change in sight. The light at the end of the tunnel has been extinguished. :x
Wrong political party. The other one got us in this mess.
Junior
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Junior »

I just read the article. The most disturbing point is the removal of all school resource officers in the district. The person responsible has his/her head in the sand. That person needs to be removed pronto!!!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Junior wrote:
Mike D. wrote:We certainly do have some serious problems here in the US. All common sense has been usurped by the political correctness mantra of the Democrat party. The mess is spiralling out of control with no change in sight. The light at the end of the tunnel has been extinguished. :x
BOTH parties have failed as they have BOTH been courting the illegals, sometimes for the same reasons.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Mark Wilson
Levergunner

Post by Mark Wilson »

Hobie wrote:
Junior wrote:
BOTH parties have failed as they have BOTH been courting the illegals, sometimes for the same reasons.
Truer words have not been spoken. Some times I wish we could just clean house and throw them all out on there collective ears. Ohh well, wish in one hand and ______in the other. :roll:
Mark Wilson

Roswell, New Mexico Land of Enchantment
Wake up and smell the coffee.
cubrock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cubrock »

Junior wrote:

You are only half right, Junior. Both parties got us in this mess and we let them do it!
.........THE TWINS..........

horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

Just another illustration of how special interest groups can manipulate POLITICS. The squeky wheel gets the grease! I tend to beleive its mostly the Democrates that lend an ear to BS like this, but I am sure there is a republican in there as well.
rimrock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rimrock »

We can still take back OUR country if you and all your friends will give the politicians who do PC instead of morally correct the 1st finger salute. Use the 1st finger on that voting board to K I C K them out of office every time. Then they will listen to the People.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Junior wrote:
B.S. THE MASS OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STARTED IN THE CLINTON YEARS AND EVERY TIME A CONSERVATIVES TRIED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEY WERE CALL RACIST....AND THEY USE IT EVERY TIME THEY TRY....DEMS SEE THE ILLEGALS AS A FUTURE VOTING BLOCK
cubrock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cubrock »

RIHMFIRE wrote:
Junior wrote:
B.S. THE MASS OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STARTED IN THE CLINTON YEARS AND EVERY TIME A CONSERVATIVES TRIED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEY WERE CALL RACIST....AND THEY USE IT EVERY TIME THEY TRY....DEMS SEE THE ILLEGALS AS A FUTURE VOTING BLOCK

No, both parties are to blame. Illegal immigration has been a big problem for decades and has been allowed to get worse for a variety of reasons.
.........THE TWINS..........

Slick
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Slick »

Correct me if I am wrong - but I was unaware that school administration officials had been granted authority over law enforcement officers to dictate which laws they want to have them selectively enforce?

If school officials have NOT been granted such authority - then it's clear that the school official was the appropriate person to have been removed rather than the LEO..
Politicians and diapers both require frequent changing for the EXACT same reason!
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

RIHMFIRE wrote:
Junior wrote:
Reagan was President when I first found myself working alongside Mexican illegals. WE let it happen & the Gov't hopes we'll keep pointing fingers at each other so it'll continue. Bush been in office 8 years & hasn't done anything about it. The next one wont either unless WE make them.
Stop yelling at Junior & call that school administration or write a letter. :roll: