OT - New Avatar for Old Savage

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT - New Avatar for Old Savage

Post by El Chivo »

Jesus Savage you really get around. There's more hot women on this one post than in all of Lavalife.

About the blurringess, different programs compress JPG's differently, it's not a big deal starting from a large original but I admit it wasn't the best. I like your solution (I did get a little happy with the spray can).

I think we need to jump on this while it's hot - Old Savage cologne, after-shave, soap on a rope, etc. How about this, "there's no savage - like an Old Savage..."

Maybe t-shirts, the long oversize ones that hot women wear around the house with nothing on underneath.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Just look at what you started.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But El Chi - we haven't done the College football reunion.

The new homecoming queen

The 69 Homecoming Queen

and, the Cheerleaders

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...