A 336 on the way home soon

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

A 336 on the way home soon

Post by Bigahh »

Went looking at Guns again today in the central part of Wisconsin. Saw many that would look good in my safe, but one in particular will be coming home next week as the place is closed tomorrow. I found a 336 Marlin with no safety in .35 Rem. The metal is all in great shape 90% or better including inside the chamber. Looks to be fired very little. The wood stain is worn a little bit, but that is an easy fix, and will give me something to do to sand and refinish. Has a Marlin straight 4x scope on it with the thin cross hairs, looks just like a Tasco though. A price tag of 249.00. I just cannot let it collect dust in that shop for that kind of price. Always wanted a 35. Will post before and after pictures next week.
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Re: A 336 on the way home soon

Post by Bogie35 »

Congratulations! Sounds like a great buy.

Thanks,
bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.