Ads in posts

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Ads in posts

Post by Mike D. »

What is this? Hobie is now a poster child for Photobucket? I see that all his posts carry at least three ads for this service. What is up, Hobie? :lol: :P
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Ads in posts

Post by Modoc ED »

Looks like others are hesitant to reply.

It's annoying. Plain and simple.

There. I said it and I'm glad I said it. And I'll say it again -- It's annoying. Plain and simple.

But then again, what the hell do I know??? :)
ED
Yer never too old
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I'm not sure those are adds especially for photobucket. More like he has filled up his account and they've closed him down until he pays them money.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
nemhed
Senior Levergunner

Post by nemhed »

When you click on the Photobucket "Ad" in Hobie's post it is actually a link for NRA membership.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

No, I don't click on anything, 'cause you never know what your gonna get. :D
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln