OT - New Years resolutions

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

OT - New Years resolutions

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I know this is a bit early, but I thought I'd cast this out to see what bites on the line.

Do you make any "New Years resolutions"?

I have not every year. Last few years I did actually try to write out 4 or 5 personal goals - non work-related - to try to accomplish each year. I guess you could call those resolutions. First is usually to try to loose weight and get in better shape - probably a common one for most folks, especially as we get older.

Anyway, I value the insight of you fine folks, and thought it would be interesting to hear some of your New Years resolutions. Might want to copy one or two myself - in the spirit of sharing best practices! If you don't mind sharing, please let me know your top 1 or 2.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I resolve to shoot more.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

I HAVE NEVER BROKEN MY FIRST EVER NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO NEVER MAKE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS.
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I like Hobie's and Terry's resolutions.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
PaperPatch
Levergunner 3.0

Post by PaperPatch »

I hope to procrastinate less....and I'll make that resolution, when I get a chance. :wink:
DDude
Levergunner 1.0

Post by DDude »

I'm all for revolutions... oh, sorry, you said resolutions. :lol: