OT- Schnee's boots

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
HillbillyGadget
Levergunner 1.0

OT- Schnee's boots

Post by HillbillyGadget »

Does anybody use Schnee's insulated pac boots; rubber bottom and leather top? Which height do you prefer? round or pointed toe? I would use these for riding and walking.
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

TALL.
POINTED.
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

I have a pair of Schnee's pac boots. Hunter 11 , 13" tops insulated with wool and thinsulate. They run their boots narrow so order a size up from the normal boot size. I have a pair , size 14.

They are an awesome boot. Very comfortable and wonderful to hunt in. I get cold feet rather easily so I took the plunge. They keep my feet warm in all kinds of nasty weather. I'd recommend them to anyone.
dkmlever
Levergunner 3.0

Post by dkmlever »

I love mine BUT I would see if they are going to be in your area at a sportsman show, to try them on to get a perfect fit. I have skinny shins and they had to custom cut the leather as it overlapped when pulled tight. They are warm and easy to walk in. I would get the advatage sole and 10" min.
HillbillyGadget
Levergunner 1.0

Post by HillbillyGadget »

Thanks, for the replies. Thanks for the heads up on the running narrow. I plan to get some for my next fall Wyo. trip. Gotta replace my Sorrels, figure they would fit better in stirrups.