POLITICS - Looks like Hilarious Rotten Clinton won in NH

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

POLITICS - Looks like Hilarious Rotten Clinton won in NH

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Man, I can't stand that female dog! :evil:

Here is the best analysis I've heard:

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of Democrats polled agreed. She has never run a city, county, or state.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has spent 8 years in the White House, Dick Morris stated, "so has the pastry chef!"
canonsix
Levergunner 2.0

Post by canonsix »

As near as I can tell, she is the embodiment of all the ex wives in this world yuck :x :x Doug
a armed man is his own master
SmokeEater2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SmokeEater2 »

Before Hillary came along I just always assumed the Anti-Christ would be male. Huh,Looks like I was wrong. :shock:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

She showed emotion???????? and you vote for her ????????????? what is wrong with you ???????? ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HER. :shock:
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

big bear
Levergunner 2.0

re;emotion

Post by big bear »

My wife who is an American pointed out the dishonesty of her tearful speech. If she portrays herself the same as the other leaders( tough as the men) why play the weak ,crying ,fragile card. I told her it would work and precisely why she did it. Wife's depressed, I'm thinking about spring bear hunting!She truly scares me. If she gets into power, I think she will go to extremes to prove her masculinity as it were.
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

There is no way she had time to learn anything in those 8 years....

She was too busy running around swearing at the servants and secret service :shock:
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Before Hillary came along I just always assumed the Anti-Christ would be male. Huh,Looks like I was wrong.
Maybe "Queen of Babylon" instead. :?

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

ImageImage
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Ganjiro, yikes! your up way to late, go moe moe braddah! :wink:

Aloha, Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

The thought of her winning NH makes me sick to my stomach. In the past, NH was always a bastion of conservative independence. Now, it seems to have been invaded by yuppie-dink pukes from Massachusetts.I would like to see the district by district vote in NH. I can bet that the heavily populated southeastern part of the state carried that harpy through.

What I fear is that too many people in this nation aren't critical thinkers, thus will be like sheep following the NH vote.
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Bigbore, try this one: http://www.politico.com/nhprimaries/nhmap-popup.html "Live Free or Die" well.....

Bunkloco
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Ysable Kid, that comment said it all !!!

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has spent 8 years
in the White House, Dick Morris stated, "so has the pastry chef!"

Post by rangerider7 »

I'm glad she won. It makes it easier for a conservative Republican to beat her rather than a young vote getter like Bama. I just don't believe that when it all comes out in the wash the majority of the American people will vote for a power hungry smooth talking _____ like her or even a man that was born a Muslim during this period of time in our history. I am glad that McCain won. I think he would make a pretty good Commander in Chief. IMHO
"That'll Be The Day"
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Just the looks of her face makes me want to vomit. That is why she will not win it all. Too many people dispise her. AND we have not seen the ads yet. You know, selling a night in the Lincoln room for 10 G's, dinners at the WH for 10G's etc.------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

I need the barf smiley. I should have taken a sick day because i am surely sick of this news. Though Obama, the closet muslim USA hating roach that he is, doesn't offer much of a step up. :twisted:
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Dastook »

canonsix wrote:As near as I can tell, she is the embodiment of all the ex wives in this world yuck :x :x Doug
That's good. I just spit coffee all over my keyboard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.
Jason_W
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jason_W »

Basically, she won the primary on sympathy from women. It's the same sort of thing that happens when a woman is having a tough week and she breaks down and cries and all her female friends swarm around her to comfort her, buy her lunch and tell her what a great person she is.

While there are notable exceptions to this, women generally make decisions based upon emotion rather than reason. This is why women will vote for Hillary for no other reason than she is a woman.

When she gets elected, welcome to the nanny state.
DDude
Levergunner 1.0

Post by DDude »

What I fear is that too many people in this nation aren't critical thinkers, thus will be like sheep following the NH vote.
I contend that the majority of American voters are lazy. Instead of viewing issues as it pertains to the Constitution, the majority of voters look at what the candidates will give them. The loser in this entire process is the Constitution and our gradual loss of freedom because too many voters vote on just one issue or on a politicians personality.
Caco
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Caco »

This might be good, as hopfully the gloves will come off and her and obama will dig up more negs on each other :D
Hang on were just getting into the first turn of the race :wink:
Dave
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Caco is RIGHT ON.
That win sets up her & Obama for a cat/ dog fight
We can only hope that the winner is a weakened third tier candidate
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

POLLS WERE A SCAM.....
TO PROMOTE HER AS THE COMEBACK _____
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

I contend that the majority of American voters are lazy. Instead of viewing issues as it pertains to the Constitution, the majority of voters look at what the candidates will give them. The loser in this entire process is the Constitution and our gradual loss of freedom because too many voters vote on just one issue or on a politicians personality.
Agreed.
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

The topic of her race came up in my class setting today. One kid commented that we can't have a woman president. With the issues going on in the Middle East, they will not respect a woman as a national leader. He does have a point. I know according to Islamic law, a woman is considered to be one half that of a man. God forbid she gets in as it may mean the end of us all .
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

rjohns94 wrote:I need the barf smiley. I should have taken a sick day because i am surely sick of this news. Though Obama, the closet muslim USA hating roach that he is, doesn't offer much of a step up. :twisted:
Here you go Mike!