45-70 Leverevolution in my Browning 1886(s)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

45-70 Leverevolution in my Browning 1886(s)

Post by SJPrice »

I have found that the factory Leverevolutions are accurate in both of my Browning 1886(s), a SRC and a 26" rifle. The problem is they do not feed reliably from the magazine tube. it will feed two or three just fine and then the other five or six hang up in the tube. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Both of them feed any other ammo just fine.
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 45-70 Leverevolution in my Browning 1886(s)

Post by tman »

the .444 marlin le's are not reliable in my bigbore 94 winchester, therfore i don't use them anymore. hornandy made a great 265 grain flatnose loading, which they stupidly discontinuded :x :cry: :cry: :cry: . these things don't work. :roll:
Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

Re: 45-70 Leverevolution in my Browning 1886(s)

Post by Dastook »

My Japanese Winchester feeds them and shoots them very well. I killed a nice eight pointer with it.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.