OT my new experiment

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

OT my new experiment

Post by rjohns94 »

Well, I have hit that point in the cycle when I'm gun heavy and seeking simplicity. They say if you want to make a change in your life, you should announce it and have others hold you accountable. I was going to do this in January but I put a rather large spurt of buying in over the last three months. I'm happy with some and with others I'm just not going to use. So I am going to simplify, simplify, simplify my collection. That means some have got to go. But the part I was going to do and didn't start yet, is that : "I declare I am done buying firearms for at least the next 12 months!!!!" I'm going to offer up some of my collection here and if they don't sell here, will farm them out on gunbroker or put them in the pushers shops. I hope those that I may have bought from here on the forum take no offense at my selling off some of the treasures I got from you and I know that others would say don't sell but I really do want and need to simplify in my life and this gun addiction is one of the largest money pits in my life. The list I will be selling:

Wild West Guns Co-pilot in .457 (and 45-70)with Kevlar stocks, takedown, parkerized, scope and ammo. (bought here) ($2k shipped)

Gary Reeder 6 inch ss blackhawk in .357. engraved and action job, two sets of grips (bought here) ($700 shipped)

Win 9422 classic in .22lr with box (bought here) ($700 shipped near new)

mas 45 in .22lr ($350 shipped) with 6 mags

win 9422 in .22lr (gave it to my son but he would prefer money to firearms)(bought here)($600 shipped)

Custom made Brown Bess with accessories (got if from HCABLE here) ($2k shipped)

custom made Sauer 450/400 double rifle with ammo, $4K shipped

I will post them in the classifieds as I get time. This still leaves me with lots of nice firearms that I am very happy with and serve all my needs that I could ever imagine.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot