Humor - Due To Problems At the Last LeverGun Annual Picnic..

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Humor - Due To Problems At the Last LeverGun Annual Picnic..

Post by don Tomás »

Due to problems at the last LeverGun Annual Picnic, this year attendees will be limited to one cup of beer only! Cups have been ordered...
Tom

Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Wow, those are some TINY people! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Eddie Wilson's wife told him he could only have one drink on the way Back from Killington - 8 hrs. So, he poured a bottle of Scotch in a hotel ice container and put ice in that. Eddie said he didn't know how old you should be to get married but that he knew 38 was too young.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba »

As Army Musicians, we often provided dance music for The Marine Birthday Ball when a Marine Band was not available. One year, they met us at the bus with a couple kegs and these 1 litre Commerative Mugs with ice and filled with some sort of whiskey......Them Jarheads knew how to party!! I hope no one really cared what the music sounded like, as all involved, The General down to the lowest Pvt and the whole band were three sheets to the wind by 2100hrs. I recall haveing a food fight with the head table. One Col. could wing a hard dinner roll with painful accuracy :lol: Man, I really miss the old days sometimes (my liver, however, does not)
---------------------
www.levergunluvers.com

MOLAN LABE

DEMOCRATS: PORK OVER PATRIOTISM