22 gift tins

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
coydog
Levergunner 1.0

22 gift tins

Post by coydog »

Cant seem to find any of the gift ammo tins this year. Usually there out by now but i cant even find any online or in the stores. My 13yr old loves stuff like that and i was gonna get him one for christmas. Let me know if yall see any anywhere.
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 22 gift tins

Post by pokey »

coydog wrote:Cant seem to find any of the gift ammo tins this year. Usually there out by now but i cant even find any online or in the stores. My 13yr old loves stuff like that and i was gonna get him one for christmas. Let me know if yall see any anywhere.
no new ones but....

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displ ... &oh=216543

http://www.ammolady.com/id15.html
careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
Birdman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Birdman »

I haven't seen any in Central Illinois. Good Luck.
brno602
Levergunner 2.0

Post by brno602 »

I remember the gift cans Remington had over 30years ago my Mom bought me some :D ah the golden bullet they aint so golden anymore more like a light coating of golden wax,they where really gold colour in the old day's. :?
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Birdman wrote:I haven't seen any in Central Illinois. Good Luck.
I'll bet Birds and Brooks on 6th in Springfield would have some. His prices would be outrageous though.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
coydog
Levergunner 1.0

Post by coydog »

I saw some remington knife and keychain sets in tins today but no 22s kinda sad when i was a kid my favorite gifts were shotgun shells and 22s.I even kept the empty boxes and put them on a shelf. Iv started picking up some old boxes here and there from the 70s and 80s. I think the old peters boxes were cool. Most boxes are just plain jane now.