MOdel 92 parts in Canada

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Huntermb
Levergunner 2.0

MOdel 92 parts in Canada

Post by Huntermb »

I've got a mismatched model 92 in 44-40 that is fully functional except it's missing the loading gate and screw. Does anyone know where I might get one in Canada?
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Re: MOdel 92 parts in Canada

Post by Mike D. »

Try Western Gun Parts, they are located in Edmonton, AB.
Phone: (780) 489-5711
Email: wgp@westerngunparts.com

I have purchased new and obsolete Winchester parts from them and they will sell you parts that Winchester will not. :)
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Huntermb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Huntermb »

Hey thanks Mike, I'll drop them a note. I wanna get this thing cleaned up and complete.
brno602
Levergunner 2.0

Post by brno602 »

Western gun is also the only one I can think of, but some of the biggest gun show's have 92 part's the biggest gun show in Canada is in Calgary Easter Weekend.