Got to keep a cool head.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Got to keep a cool head.

Post by cshold »

Not good all the way around... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuTC1Jk9h8Q
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Got to keep a cool head.

Post by AJMD429 »

I didn't have the audio on, and am not familiar with the situation there, or what exactly the guy(s) really did with their car and what threats they made earlier, but I do know that most places I've lived, if you essentially 'chased' someone like that, it wouldn't be all that surprising if they eventually stopped in a public place and flashed a gun (...or made the gun flash...).

I'm not saying I advocate what the gun-toter did, but without the benefit of anything but that snippet of video, I think all parties involved are lucky someone wasn't hurt. Whose fault it would have been if someone was hurt, I can't say.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Watch a few more videos from those same yahoos and you'll be writing your congressman, asking for a new kinda season! What jerks!
In one, they claim hunters shoot at them while they are harassing the hunters at a bird hunting reserve. You can hear the pellets rain down on them well after the shot. If they had been shot directly at, the pellets would have gotten there a lot sooner and been moving a lot faster. Arrest them all.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Richard
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Richard »

As stated, not good all the way around! If the guy actually struck the other guy first, charges may be questionable. Stalking and confronting someone is dangerous. Thankfully, no one was hurt.
“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” — 1 Corinthians 2:9
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

A number of problems all the way around with what little I see. Luckily no one was seriously hurt.
Old Law Dawg
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

A little more info. in this video.
This is really starting to have stink written all over it.
Getting deep to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjJ3MUNNDg
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

probably a bit much to clear leather in this situation ----- let 'em have the tag number - who cares. But, i can definitely see where the zealots would be pretty irritating
----- Doug
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

That was not the way to handle it. We can't pull guns on each other just because we're angry and frustrated, even if liberals taunt us. He should have left the gun in his pocket and commenced to kicking the liberal's butt. Now THAT would have been perfectly acceptable and a darn good piece of cinematography too! ;)

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Make's yeah say, hummm! wonder if the gun puller was or is a cop
or in a political type position.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

casastahle wrote:A little more info. in this video.
This is really starting to have stink written all over it.
Getting deep to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjJ3MUNNDg
The guy who pulled the gun made an extreme error in judgment. But again, watch more videos by these yahoos. They are deliberately trying to provoke incidents. The videos they show are trying to sway the audience on their behalf-so how much did they edit out or fail to record? I dare say they are breaking as many or more laws as anybody they are trying to provoke.
I don't believe in canned hunts, but if SHARK doesn't like it, they should go to their representative and ask him to introduce legislation. They shouldn't be stalking, harassing, and trespassing. What a bunch of idiots.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Well said vancelw :)
mouthpiece
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mouthpiece »

Ellos estan todos piejos.
Mac in Mo
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mac in Mo »

This guy is mad because no one will do anything about the "outrageous incident". What a joke. He created the entire situation and is lucky to still be unharmed. He is lucky that he wasn't locked up. He is lucky he didn't cause a crash out on the road with his crazy driving. This kind of behavior is unbelievable to say the least. I cannot stand these kind of people who think that their pet "cause" is so all important that they don't have to follow the rules that is expected of decent people in a civilized society. They are absolutely undeserving of any protections from getting their just deserts when they finally cross the wrong guy who doesn't hold back from kicking the snot out of them or worse. I have absolutely not one whit of sympathy for these types of sniveling idiots. They keep going farther up the chain,calling out everybody who doesn't bend to their bullying tactics.

Kevin
Richard
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Richard »

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."
-- Thomas Jefferson
“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” — 1 Corinthians 2:9
win38-55
Levergunner 2.0

Post by win38-55 »

What a bunch of knuckle heads on both sides. The one doing the chaseing, in my neck of the woods probably
would have been shot. The Idiot pulling the gun out is defiently out of control also.
Looks to me both partys here are at fault. :cry:
Andrew: He is a real gun freak with way too many guns to shoot or clean.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

I think the road rage factor was definitely an escalator in this all around bad situation.