WOW HENRY ON TV!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

WOW HENRY ON TV!!!!!!!

Post by Rusty »

I don't know if y'all have ever seen it or not, I never have. Watching ch.8.2 on broadcast TV WFLA out of Tampa my wife and I just saw a Henry rifle commercial. I couldn't believe it on commercial broadcast, WOW! If it was on a cable channel where they were doing the outdoors shows I could see it but I thought this was amazing. The commercial was on the tail of the old Daniel Boone show.

God Bless Henry Rifles.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
444Hal
Levergunner 1.0

Re: WOW HENRY ON TV!!!!!!!

Post by 444Hal »

Yeah, I saw that a few months ago. Maybe society is coming back around on the “taboo” of firearms. There are certainly a lot more firearms sales now. Maybe shooting will become the next “in sport” again and they’ll be converting some of those Jersey golf courses into shooting ranges ! :D

They are laying off police officers all around here and home owners are posting signs like “Less cops = More crime”.
I’ve always wanted to take a marker and write underneath “and more gun purchases:lol:
Levergunning & Handloading
Yeah, I roll my own pilgrim
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Rusty,

Apparently, you were watching RTV, Retro Television. My wife was also surprised to see the Henry commercial, several months ago. I still see it, a few times a week. Good for Henry & Retro TV! :!: :idea: :D

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

they actually have a half hour infomercial too
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

Amazing. Even in Arizona I've never seen a gun commercial on TV.

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
Slick
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Slick »

Why shucks.. I've seen a gun commercial right out here in Kaliforneeya! Unfortunately, it wasn't very nice as it featured diane feinswine waving an AKS around. :?

I gotta say, them democrats are either incredibly brave or unbelievably stupid. None of the dem's even flinched when diane muzzle-swept them with her finger right on the trigger.
Politicians and diapers both require frequent changing for the EXACT same reason!
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Actually Hagler it was on RTV. They replay a lot of the old shows for those that might want to look for it. Daniel Boone,Adam 12, Kojak,Black Sheep Squadron,Dragnet with Jack Webb and so forth.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I've seen them advertise on both the Sy Fy channel and History channel. Good commercials too! :D