Winchester 1894 SN

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Richard
Levergunner 2.0

Winchester 1894 SN

Post by Richard »

Several months ago I picked up a Winchester 94, Lever Action Wrangler, 44 Rem Mag / 44 S&W, 16" Big Loop, Serial Number 61627**

Can someone tell me when it was manufactured please? I think I got a good deal but what would the value for a NIB?
“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” — 1 Corinthians 2:9
OD*
Member Emeritus

Re: Winchester 1894 SN

Post by OD* »

31drfl wrote:Several months ago I picked up a Winchester 94, Lever Action Wrangler, 44 Rem Mag / 44 S&W, 16" Big Loop, Serial Number 61627**

Can someone tell me when it was manufactured please? I think I got a good deal but what would the value for a NIB?
1996, according to JBledsoe's list.
Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
End the cycle of hatred, don't give them a tomorrow.