Little Big Horn H&R

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
HEAD0001
Levergunner 3.0

Little Big Horn H&R

Post by HEAD0001 »

There is a fellow on "The Sniper's Hide" that has a Little Big Horn H&R Carbine for sale. He wants $500 for it. The rifle has some dents and dings on the stock. I was looking at it. But there were too many dings for me to buy it. So I thought I would tell you guys about it. Maybe one of you guys are interested. And he might even lower the price. He has it listed with a bunch of other rifles for sale, so you will have to look closely to find it. He E-Mailed me six pictures of the rifle.

I would post a link but I don't think we are allowed to do that.

If one of you guys wants his E-Mail then just E-Mail me and I will give you his address. But I will not print it on the forum. Tom.
Swampman
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Little Big Horn H&R

Post by Swampman »

Dings don't hurt a thing.
"I have reached up to the gun rack and taken down the .30/30 carbine by some process of natural selection, not condoned perhaps by many experts but easily explained by those who spend long periods in the wilderness areas."~Calvin Rutstrum~

"You come to the swamp, you better leave your skirt at the house"~Dave Canterbury~
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

Exactly what is a Little Big Horn H&R Carbine? It's not listed on their site.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Reproduction Sprngfield Trapdoor. They made several models. Nice guns. I want to say 1970s but not sure.

I had one of the Little Big Horn models. Lots of fun.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

handirifle wrote:Exactly what is a Little Big Horn H&R Carbine? It's not listed on their site.
The LBH Carbine was a little upgraded from a standard trapdoor, what with an issue tang peep sight & a pewter (?) PG added to the straight-gripped stock.

H&R made the various trapdoors in the early 1980's for only a few years, IIRC.