Browning BL-22 sight options??

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hank Dodge
Levergunner 1.0

Browning BL-22 sight options??

Post by Hank Dodge »

My buddies at work chipped in and bought my boy a Browning BL-22 for Christmas this year. It's a cool little .22 that has a nice feel to it, but the sights are not quite working for us. I'd like to know if anybody here has a recommendation for a set of sights that will replace the factory ones nicely? I'd like to find a regular buckhorn rear with a sliding elevation adjustment ramp and a front sight with a gold bead that would stand out better. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks
"Shoot them big guns......you can see the holes better!"
mad mucus
Levergunner 1.0

Re: Browning BL-22 sight options??

Post by mad mucus »

G'day Hank,

I have a Williams 5D-GR receiver peep sight on mine and am more than happy with it.

Mark
"Outlaw firearms and only the outlaws will have them."
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Browning BL-22 sight options??

Post by missionary5155 »

Good morning
Bought a Browning (jap) caliber .22 several years ago. I put either reciever sights or tang sights on my rifles as fast as I can come across them. Took my grand daughter out to the local range so she could shoot some. At 12 years old she does far better with that peep hole configuration than trying to get the standard rear & front sight lined up.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.