Classic Reading Material

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
dsmith512
Levergunner 2.0

Classic Reading Material

Post by dsmith512 »

GUNS Magazine and American Handgunner have posted digital copies of some of their classic issues. Enjoy!

http://www.gunsmagazine.com/classic-gun ... -editions/

http://www.americanhandgunner.com/class ... -editions/
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Classic Reading Material

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks for posting the links :D I remember reading some of those 1960 Guns magazine as a kid, I kept them and reread them so often they eventually fell apart.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

That was great. I stopped in and read an article by Keith, noticed an ad for .41 Remington Rimfire for $5 per box of 50, saw the Merit aperture ad, and a bunch more. Really cool.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

Do you remember which issue/month it was? I know Keith wrote for Guns and that was the first thing I
was going to look for.
Rimfire McNutjob wrote:That was great. I stopped in and read an article by Keith, noticed an ad for .41 Remington Rimfire for $5 per box of 50, saw the Merit aperture ad, and a bunch more. Really cool.
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Bullard4075 wrote:Do you remember which issue/month it was? I know Keith wrote for Guns and that was the first thing I
was going to look for.
The one with the Whitney Wolverine pistol on the front cover. I think it was one of the 1956 issues.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.