Security Six Grips

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Security Six Grips

Post by RustyJr »

Just thought I'd let you all know that Ruger has wood Security Six grips for sale on there website for 10.01 plus shipping. Just bought a set for mine.

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
1894c

Re: Security Six Grips

Post by 1894c »

wish the rest of the security-six was attached to the grips...traded mine years ago... :(
Tristan
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Tristan »

1894c wrote:wish the rest of the security-six was attached to the grips...traded mine years ago... :(

They show up at pawn shops with some regularity... around here at least.
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

Thanks for the tip Pard...just ordered a set for my sec. six. Cost + shipping is $16.01. Good deal! :D

LB
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Thanks for the heads up. I have custom grips on mine but ordered a set just to keep. THANK YOU !! :D
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by RustyJr »

Glad I could help. I bought my security six used and it came with a UGLY set of Houge rubber grips. I'll be glad to get a set of wood grips on it. Revolvers are suppose to be wood and steel. 8)

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

Rusty....bought mine (SS, 4") new in SLC in early 85'. Been my constant companion 24/7 since then...never let me down.

Always wanted some woodtarget grips like a Smith. Now I have some! :)

LB
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by RustyJr »

Mine is sooo smooth its not even funny. I might actually start to carry it some now that I'm getting new grips for it. To me the rubber ones stick out too far and your shirt tends to stick to it and hang up.

RustyJr