What happened now.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mutt
Levergunner 3.0

What happened now.

Post by Mutt »

Trying to get on the Marlin forum. I get all kinds of forums that say Marlin, but none work for me. And they don't even look like the forum I was just looking at yeterday . Found about 4 places that said M F but they didn't reconize my log in. Any one else having trouble ?
............................Mutt
Cimarron Red
Levergunner 2.0

Re: What happened now.

Post by Cimarron Red »

Mutt,

I was on MO yesterday, but I tried just now and I got apparently what you're getting. Who knows what's up.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

A little VO Gold influence, I'd guess :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Nazgul
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Nazgul »

My message just now said the domain expired.

Don
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Thats what mine said. I just got back into town & havent a clue.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Now tell me the truth, would it really be such a bad thing for MO to disappear? One less forum run by someone with a napolianic disposition wouldn't be too bad.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
airedaleman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by airedaleman »

Expect they didn't pay the bill. And it seems we have some sensitive souls here...
Riamh Nar Dhruid O Spairn Lann
- motto on the Irish Regiments' flags
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

airedaleman wrote:Expect they didn't pay the bill. And it seems we have some sensitive souls here...

Clueless too, its been under new ownership for a couple months now. Some folks just have trouble moving on. At any rate as soon as I hear anything I'll let you guys know, may well be something as simple as not paying the bill.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Leverdude wrote:
airedaleman wrote:Expect they didn't pay the bill. And it seems we have some sensitive souls here...

Clueless too, its been under new ownership for a couple months now. Some folks just have trouble moving on. At any rate as soon as I hear anything I'll let you guys know, may well be something as simple as not paying the bill.
New owners....old managers :wink: I've forgiven, but will not forget 8) Nothing corrupts like absolute power.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

BlaineG wrote:
Leverdude wrote:

New owners....old managers :wink: I've forgiven, but will not forget 8) Nothing corrupts like absolute power.
But will they allow us to join them again? Tried once and was rejected. But, I'd likely not last long as I tend to speak my mind. Something they just can't accept is an opinion contrary to their own.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I haven't been on MO, just never interested. I have enough fun on Leverguns.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
hayabusa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by hayabusa »

MO site has been on & off/up & down most all of the day. I was just on MO for about two hours. Seems to be running a little slow for me.
Hayabusa
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Marlin Owner As you can see we have performed a major site upgrade here at MarlinOwners.com. You may notice a large number of things changed since the upgrade. We are still making improvements and upgrades and fixing up small things here and there. If you are having difficulties logging in, you may want to reset your password at the following link: Password Reset Link

After I get done, I'll let you know if it works. :P :twisted:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Yep, it worked. (In case you're interested)... :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
aussie
Levergunner 2.0

Post by aussie »

Yep no trouble at all. Still logged in from last time.
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Back up & running. Dunno if people banned before can get in now. Aweful lot of people can & do speak their minds there every day without issue. We choose our paths & we walk down them. Never could understand getting bitter about it after the fact. Especially regarding an online forum, Its a big internet. At any rate it apears to be all fixed up. :)
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

BlaineG wrote:
Leverdude wrote:

I'm glad we got past it anyway, there were too many little things balled into the big thing for me to judge anybody by which side they picked. I cant help but remember the ones that acted like spoiled kids tho. You learn alot about people when things like that happen. We lost alot of good guys, you & Jim were two of the best, and we lost alot of tagalongs that didnt matter one way or the other to me. I mightta done things different, but it wasnt mine to do anything with. At any rate I never had bad feelings towards you and am very glad to have made your acquaintance. Never got out there to fish with Jim. Maybe I'll show up on your step looking for a fishing guide one day. :wink:
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

I registered/posted (a bit) on MO, waaaaay back at the time I registered here on the original leverguns site, marlin collectors, ruger forum, RFC, etc - but quickly lost interest in the feel for the place, and many of the personalities coming through the keyboards @ MO.

JMO, but I've never been back to MO since, and I'm not much interested in whether they're up or not.

(ho-hum) Who's deal is it ? ................................ :mrgreen:

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Leverdude wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
Leverdude wrote:

I'm glad we got past it anyway, there were too many little things balled into the big thing for me to judge anybody by which side they picked. I cant help but remember the ones that acted like spoiled kids tho. You learn alot about people when things like that happen. We lost alot of good guys, you & Jim were two of the best, and we lost alot of tagalongs that didnt matter one way or the other to me. I mightta done things different, but it wasnt mine to do anything with. At any rate I never had bad feelings towards you and am very glad to have made your acquaintance. Never got out there to fish with Jim. Maybe I'll show up on your step looking for a fishing guide one day. :wink:
Summer is the best time....this time of the year belongs to the jet sleds due to the REALLY fast and heavy river....did a drift last weekend, and it was almost impossible to hold the boat, and we went down between Barrier Dam and Blue Creek in about 1/3 the normal time :shock: We could have skied behind the boat that day :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV