POLITICS - NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
azoil
Levergunner 2.0

POLITICS - NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

Post by azoil »

Have you guys watched this? Maybe it has already been discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
dbateman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dbateman »

thats scary stuff
there try to bring electronic I.D in over here right now :x
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

You mean you don't have one yet? :wink:
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Theres so much conflicting info on this.......thats its gotta be true or have some basis in truth. I dont think Canada wants us tho & I dont see why we want Mexico.
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

Leverdude wrote:I dont think Canada wants us tho & I dont see why we want Mexico.
So it really does roll down hill :shock:

South that is :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Leverdude wrote:
Theres so much conflicting info on this.......thats its gotta be true or have some basis in truth. I dont think Canada wants us tho & I dont see why we want Mexico.
"We" want Mexico for:

#1 Cheap labor, circumventing unions.

#2 Cheap Ports, circumventing unions.

Keep bringing all those goodies in from China, thanks Bill Clinton, thanks Daddy & Jr. Bush.

As far as Canada, I haven't figured that out yet, maybe natural resources. Whatever it is, National Sovereignty plays no roll, but then of course what runs our Country? Lobby on everybody, lobby on.

Borders still open with this administration, as well as issue of illegals not being seriously addressed. Yeah, vote for Juan McCain, right. :roll:

http://canamex.org/fed_def.asp
The CANAMEX Trade Corridor, as defined by Congress in the 1995 National Highway Systems Designation Act, is a High Priority Corridor.

(from Public Law 104-59, November 28, 1995)

(26) The CANAMEX Corridor from Nogales, Arizona, through Las Vegas, Nevada, to Salt Lake City, Utah, to Idaho Falls, Idaho, to Montana, to the Canadian Border as follows:

(A) In the State of Arizona, the CANAMEX Corridor shall generally follow-- (i) I-19 from Nogales to Tucson; (ii) I-10 from Tucson to Phoenix; and (iii) United States Route 93 in the vicinity of Phoenix to the Nevada Border.

(B) In the State of Nevada, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow-- (i) United States Route 93 from the Arizona Border to Las Vegas; and (ii) I-15 from Las Vegas to the Utah Border.

(C) From the Utah Border through Montana to the Canadian Border, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow I-15.

Ron Paul has my vote, and the movement has my support. Time to suck it up and quit worryin' 'bout what's happening on the otherside of the world and start concentrating on what's happening in our OWN Country, Live Free or Die, anybody heard of it? :?

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

bunklocoempire wrote:Leverdude wrote:
"We" want Mexico for:

#1 Cheap labor, circumventing unions.

#2 Cheap Ports, circumventing unions.

Keep bringing all those goodies in from China, thanks Bill Clinton, thanks Daddy & Jr. Bush.

As far as Canada, I haven't figured that out yet, maybe natural resources. Whatever it is, National Sovereignty plays no roll, but then of course what runs our Country? Lobby on everybody, lobby on.

Borders still open with this administration, as well as issue of illegals not being seriously addressed. Yeah, vote for Juan McCain, right. :roll:

http://canamex.org/fed_def.asp
The CANAMEX Trade Corridor, as defined by Congress in the 1995 National Highway Systems Designation Act, is a High Priority Corridor.

(from Public Law 104-59, November 28, 1995)

(26) The CANAMEX Corridor from Nogales, Arizona, through Las Vegas, Nevada, to Salt Lake City, Utah, to Idaho Falls, Idaho, to Montana, to the Canadian Border as follows:

(A) In the State of Arizona, the CANAMEX Corridor shall generally follow-- (i) I-19 from Nogales to Tucson; (ii) I-10 from Tucson to Phoenix; and (iii) United States Route 93 in the vicinity of Phoenix to the Nevada Border.

(B) In the State of Nevada, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow-- (i) United States Route 93 from the Arizona Border to Las Vegas; and (ii) I-15 from Las Vegas to the Utah Border.

(C) From the Utah Border through Montana to the Canadian Border, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow I-15.

Ron Paul has my vote, and the movement has my support. Time to suck it up and quit worryin' 'bout what's happening on the otherside of the world and start concentrating on what's happening in our OWN Country, Live Free or Die, anybody heard of it? :?

Bunkloco
I meant "we" as in the American people. Its easy to see why the Gov'ts might like the idea. When people finally wake up I hope its not too late.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

maybe utube will be it's undoing... it's easy to add the url to the signature line on forums and to emails for that matter.

it can get a lot of eyeballs in a big hot hurry..,

Grizz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

RFID is easily defeatable...

And will be the #1 reason somebody pops a coil-type EMP device ('E-bomb'... google it...)
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
meanc
Levergunner 3.0

Post by meanc »

GET YOUR TIN-HATS EVERYONE !!!!!!

THERRRRREEEE HEEERRRREEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scoutmaster
Levergunner

Post by Scoutmaster »

That's not a future I'd care to live in. I grew up in a time of great hopes for the future of this country and for the world, this wasn't among those visions. If this does come to pass, it will surely be a call to arms for the second American revolution. I'm getting a bit old to make a good soldier, but I'd still rather die trying than live that sort of life.
Don
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I have lived long enough to see lots of these kinds of predictions come and go. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know Who is in Charge ..

Dan. 4:32
" ..... learn that the High God rules human kingdoms and puts whomever he wishes in charge."
Acts 17:26
From one man he created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand when they should rise and fall, and he determined their boundaries.
NLT
azoil
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azoil »

JimT wrote:I have lived long enough to see lots of these kinds of predictions come and go. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know Who is in Charge ..

Dan. 4:32
" ..... learn that the High God rules human kingdoms and puts whomever he wishes in charge."
Acts 17:26
From one man he created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand when they should rise and fall, and he determined their boundaries.
NLT
JimT,
That works for me.
spurgon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by spurgon »

Jim

I really admire your opinions as expressed in your posts. You are tapped in to the real thing.
spurgon
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Gents,

I am trying to watch the full movie. The film makers have lost any credibillity that I may have expected from them. The ENTIRE first 40 minutes of the film is all about how Christianity is just a copy of pagan religions, and how people in power use GOD & Jesus and the Bible to control the world. Jesus is compared to the sun, and he is said to be just another do-gooder named Jesus, like all of the other people named Jesus that lived in the area.

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
azoil
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azoil »

Hagler,

The Movie is only a little over 9 min in length. I don't see what you are referring to. :?
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

azoil,

The movie is 2 hours long:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

I got that link from the YouTube video information panel.

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
azoil
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azoil »

ok, thanks Shawn!
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

I think this little feature is often overlooked. Just click "more":

Sometimes, there is a link hidden in that panel.

Shawn
ImageImage
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

To be honest I wish I could be around long enough to see how it all goes down.

If true, I just don't see how they can get around human ingenuity.

They would have to set up and utilize concentration camps hitler could only
dream of.

You know who would be harder to handle than people like us?

That's right, the looney left.

When it's all said and done, you know what will come out the other end?

My guess would be the strongest America you could possibly imagine.

Only this time the recognition of right to bear arms will be the FIRST amendment
and it will be the easiest sentence to read in the history of mankind.

Hopefully not just wishful thinking......
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

And Taco Bell will be the only restaurant left in the world!