PMR-30 failure

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

PMR-30 failure

Post by olyinaz »

Jeff Quinn had a catastrophic failure in his PMR-30 today:

Photo is from his Facebook page. I suspect he'll have something up on Gunblast about it soon.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: PMR-30 failure

Post by FWiedner »

I'm curious as to how or what degree of "catastorphic" that photo reflects. Is it "Dang, I broke the gun" catastrophic, or "Holy Cr*p, I coulda died" catastrophic?

Looks like something jammed and a piece of plastic broke off. Does it still function?

Appearances can be deceiving. I don't own a PMR-30, and Mr. Quinn likely knows more about the rest of the story than this reader.

I'll be interested to see the report.

:?: :|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

He doesn't know what happened. He was shooting at a dog and the third round didn't go off.
It cost Me $20.59 to look at His FB page. I ordered the Elmer Keith book "Sixguns"
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

pwl44m wrote:It cost Me $20.59 to look at His FB page. I ordered the Elmer Keith book "Sixguns"
:lol: Danger lurks everywhere...!

The PMR-30's sure are interesting guns; I didn't realize how much more power there was in a .22 WMR vs. a .22 LR, until I read some articles detailing just why there haven't been a host of other semiauto .22 WMR pistols (or rifles, for that matter). Still, if they can make 'blowback/inertia' type mechanisms to handle 9mm that are pretty compact, you'd think .22 WMR would be a piece of cake. I always hoped Ruger would come out with a Mark-II or whatever in .22 WMR.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

You know, it actually looks like mostly damage to plastic parts, but I suspect he'll let Kel-Tec worry about that.

What was the .17HMR failure that was common in some of the auto rifles before most manufacturers gave up on that? Same thing as here?

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

Johnny Wright
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Here's a good pic of the same side of the gun in good order:

http://www.mdwguns.com/Review.html

I wonder if the firing pin stuck forward and it fired out of battery.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Kind regards,
Tycer
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Tycer wrote:Here's a good pic of the same side of the gun in good order:

http://www.mdwguns.com/Review.html

I wonder if the firing pin stuck forward and it fired out of battery.

The way the base of that brass is peeled up, kinda looks like just that.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

pwl44m wrote:He was shooting at a dog and the third round didn't go off.
Perry
I have watched those guns shoot(and with that 30rds in that caliber/that gun,will tell you it is fast. Sometimes under those circumstances an ammo problem can "bite you" (when you are in the moment.)

Glad he wasn't injured and hope he gets a new gun(but to be fair also to the gun---who knows ammo defect?? squib etc??)

But, if "shooting at a dog"-----------------glad gun quit and hope dog got away uninjured! :D
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

But, if "shooting at a dog"-----------------glad gun quit and hope dog got away uninjured!

Nope, pulled His backup and dispatched it. Seems the dog had His Mother at bay and wouldn't let Her out of Her house. When He approached it came at Him. Sorry ! If U have FB or just go to Gunblast for the whole story,He did try to find the Owner to no avail.
Perry
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

pwl44m wrote:But, if "shooting at a dog"-----------------glad gun quit and hope dog got away uninjured!

Nope, pulled His backup and dispatched it. Seems the dog had His Mother at bay and wouldn't let Her out of Her house. When He approached it came at Him. Sorry ! If U have FB or just go to Gunblast for the whole story,He did try to find the Owner to no avail.
Perry
I guess to each their own :roll:

God, what ever happen to just grabbing something and wacking its butt with a broom and telling it (GET)
Guess I should have shot my neighbors Ridgeback that was growling at me while changing my oil on my SUV
Try that one,looking out from under a vehicle and seeing pearly whites and he be "talking" to ya.
Kicked at it/yelled/jumped out w/oil filter wrench and yelled(Get) at that time I did not who owned dog!

Let me tell ya,usually if a dog(loose)is going to want to really bite ya(your bit)
Bet if the mom grabbed a bucket of water/came out being dominant/soaking the dog---it would have scooted.

Like the song says------------where have all the Cowboys gone???????

Course maybe some worry about themselves more than others suppose???????? :shock:
Maybe that is why I haven't been to a doctor in 6 years :lol: (but, proud of it)
But, I did go in 2009 to Walgreens(and have a non-doctor)shot giver hit me with a flu/phuemonia shot :cry:
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

madman4570 wrote:
pwl44m wrote:But, if "shooting at a dog"-----------------glad gun quit and hope dog got away uninjured!

Perry
I guess to each their own :roll:

God, what ever happen to just grabbing something and wacking its butt with a broom and telling it (GET)
Guess I should have shot my neighbors Ridgeback that was growling at me while changing my oil on my SUV
Try that one,looking out from under a vehicle and seeing pearly whites and he be "talking" to ya.
Kicked at it/yelled/jumped out w/oil filter wrench and yelled(Get) at that time I did not who owned dog!

Let me tell ya,usually if a dog(loose)is going to want to really bite ya(your bit)
Bet if the mom grabbed a bucket of water/came out being dominant/soaking the dog---it would have scooted.

Like the song says------------where have all the Cowboys gone???????

Course maybe some worry about themselves more than others suppose???????? :shock:
Maybe that is why I haven't been to a doctor in 6 years :lol: (but, proud of it)
But, I did go in 2009 to Walgreens(and have a non-doctor)shot giver hit me with a flu/phuemonia shot :cry:
:o

Are you really criticizing a person for shooting a stray dog that was threatening an elderly member of their family?

Do you reckon that maybe if'n he'd just let the critter take a bite of the old bird that maybe it'd settle down and move on, real peaceable like?

:?:

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Are you really criticizing a person for shooting a stray dog that was threatening an elderly member of their family?

Do you reckon that maybe if'n he'd just let the critter take a bite of the old bird that maybe it'd settle down and move on, real peaceable like?
I'm not familiar with other parts of the country, but around here, even in the sticks, if the word got out you shot a dog, you would be facing jail time unless you could prove that it was attacking. Or, as a Park DeerCop told me, if you shoot one of "my" bears, you better be missing an arm :roll: IMHO, Mr. Quinn was not wise to publicize his actions in this issue. :( SSS :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Dude----------chill bro(no, I am saying to each their own)???
However, let me say-------especially in the dog (probably got loose) I am EXTREMELY hesitant in SHOOTING one.

Hey,a fox/skunk/coon/bat etc-----sure!
A dog-----lets put it this way(other than several I had to have put down because of OLD/EXTREME PAIN/CANNOT BE FIXED
I have NEVER shot a dog!
And, you know what(my dogs, I am too soft---I could not,I would have a Vet come up here and give em a shot while I held them)
Couldn't do it anymore brother!

What I am saying is (did he/her TRY to get it to scoot)????Other than shout at it.
My Aunt (83)has a bull whip.(in her car and on her porch)and can still "whip it good". :lol:

I just think sometimes people act too quickly! (everyone has to make their own decisions)

It is my intention normally,I like to think of myself protecting myself(by that I mean,not the I got a gun in my pants so-----)
I think of it like I am a good person----but one not to be screwed with(no gun/just me)most people can sense this stuff.
I feel a dog owner should protect his dog-----not vise versa.
Now,I am not saying I have some type death wish but I am not paranoid either about some dudes messing with me(in and around my surrounding area)
I am not saying if I/we go on a trip and say stay at a Hotel/Motel etc.I don't have something/or while at home I am sleeping(I need something quick etc.)

But, generally speaking(though it can happen)I am not the type person worrying about me having a gun(at the local Mall)
Sure,it can happen(can get hit by lightning too)

I think it is mostly your image(people size people up/they decide yes/no if they want to screw with someone)

I am just saying right now if my wife is outside and a dog(which appears??? not rabid)is barking growling at her(I am not going to shoot it)First,I will not probably even have a gun out.I will come out of the house,probably grab my grandfathers hickory cane that is on our wall and yell at it.I will go after it----if it keeps coming I will wack it.
If it absolutely then is intent on getting us----then ???????????

Dogs(unless sick)99% of the time----off their property(will surrender)they will flee if you take control.

I just think sometimes people have to man up and not gun up! (guess if you can't pick up a cane/stick/bat/ball/etc.then well ?????) I guess for them:lol:

Good grief

JMHO

Honey, what did you do today???? (oh,nothing dear just shot a dog that growled at me on the log road while walking?????
:roll:

Can't live forever-----don't worry,take a chance and let the poor kids loose pet go!
I'd be yelling at the old gal(kick it/wack it) (providing she was a good mother) :idea: :wink:
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

If my dog got loose and went on to private property and tried to attack someone especially a senior citizen or a child I'd shoot it myself.
Aggressive behavior towards a dog can provoke it to attack, I've seen it happen. Fortunately we don't have rabies here in the islands but that's another risk not worth taking besides the other nasty infections even a single bite can cause.
On average 5 people a year are killed by sharks, 30 by dogs.
I support Jeff's decision, just my 2 cents given out free of charge (what a deal!). :wink:
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
Cliff
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Cliff »

Golly! Post went from a failure on a gun to ethics of putting down a dog. I would like to mention a possible cause of the fun failure. Jeff is known to shoot left handed. Most guns are built for right handed shooters. Just Saying :lol:
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

I've noticed the thread drift/avalanche and it certainly was not My intention. I was merely reporting what I read- as Sgt Friday always said "just the facts Mam just the facts".
We've been through this Dog thing more than once and pretty much know where everyone stands so lets get back to the failure of the Gun in mention. Please ! if U want to do a Dog thread then start one.
What happened with the Gun, I'm sure We will find out when the Factory gets done with it's investigation.
Perry
Btw- if U go to Gunblast U can "read all about it".
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

The PMR-30 concept has intrigued me but the high use of plastics gave me a pause. It does not look like glass reinforced nylon or other such modern composite but more like plain old ABS plastic on that slide. I have seen videos of this gun in full auto, scary amazing and able to take the abuse at full auto. Interested to hear Kel-tecs verdict on cause.
IMMHO that slide cover should be made of aluminum or even stamped steel instead of plastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6GxFws8B7k
Last edited by Ji in Hawaii on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

ya, sorry guys let my emotions get a little into this thread. It is just that I truly love the dog species and will do about anything "not" to shoot a dog,including calling Dog Control before shooting one(even if we have to stay in the house an hour or two(if that dog does not leave by my attempts). I do have rubber slugs (so, last resort/before lead-----??????????)

Sorry! (no disrespect meant)
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Cliff wrote:I would like to mention a possible cause of the fun failure.
The 'fun' failed due to the thread-drift. . . :D

We've hammered out (without a consensus) the 'dog' issue before, so I'll stick to the 'gun' (but guns are 'fun' too) issue. I like the concept, but if I'd been the engineer of it, it would have been heavier, with bunches of steel. (Of course, it would also have blown up anyway, because I'm not an engineer, and when it blew up, I'd have got a chunk of sharp, high-momentum, hardened steel in my brain instead of a light weight chunk of plastic scratching my skin.) Other than that, mine would have worked better... :lol:
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

Granted Steel might have survived better but thats not the issue. Why did it fail in the first place ? Was it Ammo or Gun ? My thinking is that Guns don't just Blow up. This goes along with someone elses thread about accuracy, To My way of thinking- Safety and Accuracy are in the "chamber" and "barrel", something happened within or without one of the two.
It reminds Me of a Friend several years ago that had bought an old Military rifle for Hunting and when He fired it it blew up. To what extent I don't know but You couldn't get Him to buy another. His was probably obstruction or wrong Ammo. What does this have to do with thread U say, just this. People are already saying "dang, and I was thinking about getting one of those (PM30) We will just have to wait till the verdict is in to find out what really happened if even then. For instance "why did it take a 3rd round,where did those first 2 go if at all".
Don't mind Me, My Wife watches too much CSI :lol:
Perry
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

madman4570 wrote:ya, sorry guys let my emotions get a little into this thread. It is just that I truly love the dog species and will do about anything "not" to shoot a dog,including calling Dog Control before shooting one(even if we have to stay in the house an hour or two(if that dog does not leave by my attempts). I do have rubber slugs (so, last resort/before lead-----??????????)

Sorry! (no disrespect meant)

You're not alone. Last thing in the world I would want to do is shoot a dog. I've shot one dog in my 44+ years. He was abandoned by his previous owners and took him home. I found out later that he bit my Ex twice. She didn't tell me because she knew what I would do.
A few days later he took off for "Points Unknown". I thought Heck with you and figured that would be the last I'd see of him.
Half hour later I hear the ANCIENT Quarter Horse next door fighting off this @#$% Dog. I grabbed my '06 and headed off.
Rotten dog had chased it out of it's pasture and still biting and ripping at the poor old horse.
I was throwing rocks, kicking and swinging at the dog and he was still chasing this old horse toward the road.
I went back to my truck, pulled my rifle and put one in his chest.
That was one of the most awful things I ever had to do.

If one of my dogs gets loose I would hope that whoever they come across has a little compassion. But if they're hurting someone then all bets are off. Not that they ever would.

I was attacked by a German Sheppard when I was about ten. Still have the scars. Didn't like dogs until my EX talked me into getting
a Lab when I was in my late 20's. Have three - four dogs at any given time now and can't stand to think of life
without one!

Back to the PMR. I thought they were cool but was really concerned about all that plastic.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Sometimes AN ANIMAL needs to be put down.

It can be O'l Yeller, Puss, Blue or Wilbur.

SOME ANIMALS JUST NEED TO BE PUT DOWN.

This simple FACT helped me "convert" a generally anti-gun Jewish friend into a Constitutional (neither "pro" or "anti", but "as One Chooses") Jew. (It helped that I can argue Jewish Law too...)

Anyway, he had to shoot his dog. In her old age she had become unreliable around children & strangers and had shown inappropriate agression, so she needed to be put down.

Couple Jewish Frugality with "protect the children" Mishna and he asked me for a "solution".

He had the intellectual/philosophical honesty to learn enough gun handling skills to make me comfortable enough to loan him the gun to use as he took the responsibility for the unpredictibility of his dog...

I loved Lady too... but she needed to be put down...
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

BlaineG wrote:

I'm not familiar with other parts of the country, but around here, even in the sticks, if the word got out you shot a dog, you would be facing jail time unless you could prove that it was attacking. Or, as a Park DeerCop told me, if you shoot one of "my" bears, you better be missing an arm :roll: IMHO, Mr. Quinn was not wise to publicize his actions in this issue. :( SSS :wink:
Probably not where he lives, THANK GOD. In rural Minnesota where I grew up any stray dog was a led magnet. Wouldn't no one give you any guff for shooting one and many of us have done so. In Arizona where I've lived for 26 years now I'll shoot a dog any day I feel it necessary and not worry about the law here either. And THANK GOD while I'm at it that there's still some places in this fast falling country where I can stand to hang my hat.

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

Johnny Wright
rhead
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rhead »

BlaineG wrote:

In a lot of other parts of the country if your dog is loose and on some elses property and gets caught there. you would be the one facing the jail time. You are resposible for their actions.
The man who invented the plow was not bored. He was hungry.
dennie
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dennie »

I must have missed something, I thought this was about a gun.
dennie
NRA Benefactor Member/Bluegrass Picker
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Lots of threads go off on a tangent but usually return to the subject in hand :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

I think the PMR-30 is an excellent gun with which to shoot aggressive stray dogs! When it works...

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

Johnny Wright
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Dogs again?

You guys.....Image
Kind regards,
Tycer
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Tycer wrote:Dogs again?

You guys.....Image
Stop hounding us :wink:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Tycer wrote:Dogs again?
You guys.....Image
:lol: :lol:

awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

dennie wrote:I must have missed something, I thought this was about a gun.
dennie

:mrgreen:
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
dennie
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dennie »

OK, now back to the original post. Uh, what was it again?
dennie
NRA Benefactor Member/Bluegrass Picker
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

dennie wrote:OK, now back to the original post. Uh, what was it again?
dennie
Ticketing speeding dogs in Hamilton? :?

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Nate Kiowa Jones
Site Sponsor

Post by Nate Kiowa Jones »

FWiedner wrote:I'm curious as to how or what degree of "catastorphic" that photo reflects. Is it "Dang, I broke the gun" catastrophic, or "Holy Cr*p, I coulda died" catastrophic?

Looks like something jammed and a piece of plastic broke off. Does it still function?

Appearances can be deceiving. I don't own a PMR-30, and Mr. Quinn likely knows more about the rest of the story than this reader.

I'll be interested to see the report.

:?: :|

Does that mean he was shooting and the third round didn't go off? He then cleared it and the next round OBD-ed.

Or, does it mean the second round OBD-ed which prevented the third round from firing/chambering/feeding?

On the dog issue, those of you that have never lived on a farm where your very existence can be threatened by stray dogs will never understand this concept of eradicating feral animals.

It’s no different than the feral hog problem. These wild hogs all came from domestic stock.

BTW, I'm a dog owner. But, my dogs know better.
Steve Young aka Nate Kiowa Jones Sass# 6765

Steve's Guns aka "Rossi 92 Specialists"
205 Antler lane
Lampasas, Texas 76550

http://www.stevesgunz.com

Email; steve@stevesgunz.com

Tel: 512-564-1015

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Nate Kiowa Jones wrote:On the dog issue, those of you that have never lived on a farm where your very existence can be threatened by stray dogs will never understand this concept of eradicating feral animals.

It’s no different than the feral hog problem. These wild hogs all came from domestic stock.
Yep. I'd never shoot someone's pet piggie, even if it just escaped onto my property a time or two, unless somehow it was literally endangering someone's life and just had to be stopped immediately with a bullet. OTOH, a feral animal that needs eliminated I'll deal with whatever is most humane and efficient. I may not have two hours to play catch-the-feral-dog and be late for work, but I will have time to humanely deal with it otherwise.

Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Steve, from what I read the .22 mag malfunctioned and Jeff had to use a back up to finish it off.

I'm with you on farm life. Anything with 2 or 4 legs that poses a danger to my stock will get no mercy from the land owner.

The cattle industry began in Florida in 1521 when Cortez brought cows and horses to La Florida. Florida was the last state in the union to pass fence laws and it's still legal to shoot cattle rustlers here.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Friends Call Me Ji wrote:If my dog got loose and went on to private property and tried to attack someone especially a senior citizen or a child I'd shoot it myself.
Aggressive behavior towards a dog can provoke it to attack, I've seen it happen. Fortunately we don't have rabies here in the islands but that's another risk not worth taking besides the other nasty infections even a single bite can cause.
On average 5 people a year are killed by sharks, 30 by dogs.
I support Jeff's decision, just my 2 cents given out free of charge (what a deal!). :wink:
Agreed. Period.

Not a good thing about the gun.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
mohavesam
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mohavesam »

I'm still wondering about the facts of the OP. I know the Quinns don't write reports on "failures" or write bad reviews on anything, but I'd like to read more detail on the PMR breakage. Hopefully Kel-Tec will update the interested owners... ?

I have one, and will tell anyone it is a fine pistol! It absolutely re-defines the "kit gun" concept and it goes canoeing and hiking everywhere.
I'm positive God created the universe... I'm just not convinced He had any choice in the matter.
-A. Einstein
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

mohavesam wrote:I'm still wondering about the facts of the OP. I know the Quinns don't write reports on "failures" or write bad reviews on anything, but I'd like to read more detail on the PMR breakage. Hopefully Kel-Tec will update the interested owners... ?

I have one, and will tell anyone it is a fine pistol! It absolutely re-defines the "kit gun" concept and it goes canoeing and hiking everywhere.
CHECK OUT THE KTOG LINKS I POSTED EARLIER. This is not a one time event and seems to be one ammo and KT seems to have fixed the problem.
Kind regards,
Tycer
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

OUCH! That could have been painful! :shock: