Anyone know this guy?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Anyone know this guy?

Post by jnyork »

Someone in the western states knows this guy and knows where to find him. Help if you can:

FBI describes SUV linked to abduction in Cody

October 12th, 2012 | Add a Comment

CODY, Wyo. (AP) — Authorities are asking for the public’s help locating an SUV linked to the abduction and sexual assault of a girl in Cody, Wyo.

The FBI said Thursday that based on witness statements and video footage from cameras around town, the vehicle is believed to be a 2004 or 2005 white, 4-door Toyota SR-5 4-Runner, with a removable rooftop cargo box that’s silver on top and black underneath.

Cody police have said a man lured an 11-year-old girl into his SUV Monday by claiming he needed help finding a missing puppy. The man threatened the girl with a pistol and sexually assaulted her before releasing her.

Authorities say the suspect is a white man, between 55 and 60, weighing 185 to 200 pounds, with short, light hair and trimmed facial hair.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Anyone know this guy?

Post by AJMD429 »

As a physician, my first clinical impression is that whoever he is, he has a rare form of mineral deficiency which has led to this behavior.

It is characterized by a deficiency in the minerals lead, copper, tin and/or antimony. Administration of a therapeutic mixture dosed from 125 to 450 grains administered anywhere between 600 to 3,600 fps should cure him.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
spaceman spiff
Levergunner 3.0

Post by spaceman spiff »

AJMD429 wrote:As a physician, my first clinical impression is that whoever he is, he has a rare form of mineral deficiency which has led to this behavior.

It is characterized by a deficiency in the minerals lead, copper, tin and/or antimony. Administration of a therapeutic mixture dosed from 125 to 450 grains administered anywhere between 600 to 3,600 fps should cure him.

I concur with your diagnosis AND treatment.

AFTER a cavity search by this guy :twisted:

http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/10/meet- ... ukee-cop-c

spaceman
I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.

Benjamin Franklin
SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Post by SteveR »

AJMD429 wrote:As a physician, my first clinical impression is that whoever he is, he has a rare form of mineral deficiency which has led to this behavior.

Doc,

What about your Hippocratic oath? :o :o :shock: :shock: Just kidding, I agree wholly with you and Spaceman Spiff!!!

Steve
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

There may be a link between that creep up there & the sick *** that killed that poor girl
in colo. To bad them guys in cody didnt come along sooner & got rid of that sucker
and what was left of him the bear would have cleaned up

ollogger
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

All the whack-o pervs seem to end up in the Pacific Northwest at one time or t'other....I'll keep an eye out....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

What really stinks is when they catch someone like that and it turns out to be a repeat offender.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

If your laws are anything like ours, the cops get him and haul him in and the judge gives him a couple of years, then he's back on the streets.

I find it hard to believe that in this day and age an 11 year old girl would be silly enough to get into a strangers car. It's not a good way for it to happen but it is a reminder to educate your children about the dangers.
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

gundownunder wrote:If your laws are anything like ours, the cops get him and haul him in and the judge gives him a couple of years, then he's back on the streets.

I find it hard to believe that in this day and age an 11 year old girl would be silly enough to get into a strangers car. It's not a good way for it to happen but it is a reminder to educate your children about the dangers.
She got into the vehicle at gunpoint. You are right on the education, has to be drilled in constantly, cant just go over it once and call it good.

If he gets caught, Wyoming courts will deal with him VERY harshly, I can assure you, Wyoming judges have no patience for creeps like this. Might be different in other places.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

SSS
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

Prayers for the little girl's recovery in body and soul. The creep can rot in hades for eternity.
hartman
Levergunner 1.0

Post by hartman »

Found the schmuck in Montana last night.
DixieBoy
Senior Levergunner

Post by DixieBoy »

Hey, this last post, if it's accurate, is good news.

Blaine said something that got me thinking, and I don't have a clue why this is: years back we fried Ted Bundy in Florida. A more deserving guy ever sat in the chair. He too had made a track basically running from the northwest, to the southeast. He devastated several families with the killings of their daughters before he was caught. - DixieBoy
When the People Fear Their Government There is Tyranny; When the Government Fears the People There is Liberty.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I wouldn't be too concerned about this guy surviving prison. Just sayin' ...
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I would love to be allowed to have a few hours to discuss his beliefs in the hereafter with him. Pain sure can make you call on your maker.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

About the only thing Hitler did right was keep the crime down by his methods. Some individuals just need to be taken out back and shot.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Well, they have him, all right, being held on $2,000,000.00 bail according to the noon news, not very much detail being released yet, the arrest had some sort of tie-in to the Yellowstone rangers getting a license plate. Cant wait for him to get his trip to Rawlins, wont last long there.

Edit: found this news article:

CODY, Wyoming – A 39-year-old man was arrested in connection with the kidnapping of an 11-year-old girl in Wyoming, officials said Monday.

The Manhattan, Mont., man was not named after being taken into custody in Belgrade, Mont., However, jail records indicate a 39-year-old man named Jesse Paul Speer was booked over the weekend on a hold for Wyoming, with bond set at $2 million.

He was awaiting extradition to Wyoming after being arrested for investigation of kidnapping, aggravated assault and felony use of a weapon.

Police say a man lured the 11-year-old girl into his SUV on Oct. 8 by claiming he needed help finding a missing puppy. Hunters found the girl safe outside the town several hours later.

Authorities looked into a possible connection between the case and the disappearance of Jessica Ridgeway, a 10-year-old girl in Colorado, but now say they don't think the cases are related.

Jessica's body was found in a park about 7 miles from her suburban Denver home on Wednesday. No arrests have been made.

Cody Police Chief Perry Rockvam said investigators relied on video surveillance tapes from businesses to identify the vehicle involved in the taking of the Wyoming girl, who has been returned to her family.

Speer is scheduled to appear before District Judge Holly Brown in Bozeman later Monday, Gallatin County Attorney Marty Lambert said.

A man with Speer's date of birth is listed as living in Bozeman, Mont.. but with a post office box in Manhattan, Mont. He also has previous addresses in Colorado, including Divide, where he had a photography business. He has no apparent criminal record.

Without giving details, Rockvam said law enforcement officials at Yellowstone National Park were able to provide a license plate number for a vehicle, which led to the arrest.

Rockvam said the girl was driven to a church parking lot and her hands were tied. The man told her to keep her head down as he drove through town, hitting her once on the head with the gun when she tried to raise it.

"The victim told the suspect that he knew that he was going to rape her, and the suspect responded that she wasn't going to get hurt," Rockvam said.

The man drove the girl to a mountainous area and sexually assaulted her, Rockvam said. He said the man then put a cloth bag over her head and released her, telling her to count to 50 before she turned around. Passing elk hunters found the girl, dressed lightly in the mountainous area, and took her to safety, the chief said.

Maleesha K. Speer of Bozeman said she was once married to Jesse Speer but she saw nothing in his behavior to indicate he could have committed such a crime.

"No. I would have left him a long time ago," she said.

She said she had read the allegations against Jesse Speer in a news report but had not spoken

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/15/ne ... z29OTc0tU0
Retro
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Retro »

gundownunder wrote:If your laws are anything like ours, the cops get him and haul him in and the judge gives him a couple of years, then he's back on the streets.
It's not the laws, it's the enforcement.

That's why we need more laws. /sarcasm.

Glad they found the fsck. Hope prison reforms him terminally.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

DixieBoy wrote:Hey, this last post, if it's accurate, is good news.

Blaine said something that got me thinking, and I don't have a clue why this is: years back we fried Ted Bundy in Florida. A more deserving guy ever sat in the chair. He too had made a track basically running from the northwest, to the southeast. He devastated several families with the killings of their daughters before he was caught. - DixieBoy
I heard it was over 100 such families. But only tried for the (two?) killings in Fl. sorority house. When I check the details on the web the statistics vary.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."