Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**FINAL UPDATE**

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**FINAL UPDATE**

Post by Sixgun »

OK guys, dudes, fellow guncranks,

Update #1,
I've never been so disgusted since I wrecked my Trans Am back in '78. We STILL have electricity...... No trees have fallen.......no sirens..........no phone calls from distressed relatives.............
I just took a walk outside and yea, its windy---big deal---------I got some water droplets on my glasses....woooooooo, I'm scared. I've seen it worse while hunting. Hype, hype, hype from the news.
I wanna see some action. I spent $200 for gas and endless hours of preparation so I want a payoff.
I think I'll throw one of my wife's little dogs outside and watch it fly away. (now, you know better than that) :D

We finally lost electric. I took a walk outside and nobody has it as far as my demented eyes can see. Windy, windy, windy. I hear a very loud craaaaack across the street and then a thuuuummmmpppp. Well, better my neighbor than me :D Then............bright lights across the horizon....transformer blowing maybe. So............I waltz back home and hook up the generator and found a new problem. Trying to get this FIOS stuff up and running ain't for a guy like me who still lives in 1910...........but I did and here we be. :D I'm going to bed--pics tomorrow.

Final Update,
fizzle...........fizzle...............fizzle............nada

This picture shows the damage I sustained. I've seen more action during April showers. Others have not be so fortunate. I count my blessings and hold dear gratitude from our Maker. I have been hearing sirens all around me, along with more flashing lights (whatever they are). I'm gonna jump in "Ole Yeller" and take a cruise. Besides, gotta have my WaWa coffee.-----------------Sixgun ***ACTION OVER***

original post.
How about this-----This hurricane thingy is pretty exciting news---you know, its cool to talk neat guns and loads, etc, but we all need variety in our lives............so.....................baby, here it be!!!!

As we all know, this east coast hurricane is unprecedented. We are taking a direct hit for which our infrastructure is not designed for, unlike Florida, etc. The record ocean surge is 9', recorded in 1962 and this is supposed to beat that. New York and Philly subways are expected to be flooded and as we speak, Republican supporters are leading Obama voters into these subways for protection from the storm. :D :D

I took my first picture a few moments ago. My little pond out back is already flooded over and its not supposed to get nasty until later tonight and tomorrow. I know I'm gonna lose the bridge but thats why they make tractor loaders and there's plenty of dirt. I have little to no fears as I've been prepared since I was a kid.

As the storm progresses, I'll update to a new number and as we all know, fellow Easterners like Hobie, 6 Point, Tycer and CAS need to help out with the pics. (CAS, I hear you guys are really gonna get slammed)

I'll start this off by saying the guns in my other post (Ravens/Bersa, etc.) are imaginary and I do not own such junk. My little buddies (Winchester & Colts) are safely tucked away in the basement.......a very dry basement with a water purge system if need be.

First pic is for Gobblerforge.He's got the anvil! :D

My little pond which only floods once or twice a year is already flooded------good bye tractor/horse bridge.
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**UPDATE #0**

Post by madman4570 »

Just starting to get varied swirling gusts---------Dogs are whining.
This is my friends gonna be bad!
Also we are shown dead center path when it gets to Pa/Ny border.

And------I thought I had enough with the 110mph tornado that hit us several months back :roll:

Everyone stay safe!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Stay safe..... :(
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Irelander
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Irelander »

I am in north-western PA between Erie and Pitt. Nothing much exciting happening here...yet. Light rain and light wind right now. Weather is supposed to pick up to high winds and heavy rain soon. Stay safe everyone.
The time has come to stand for all we believe in.

Glock Certified Armorer
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Even though we state workers were told to stay home, I had all the paperwork from the nursing home survey we did last week. I got up called the boss was told we were off, then sat at my table finished a bunch of the little stuff from the survey and headed to the office..53 miles away. When I got there the lights were on and one of the guys from another division was in there working away. I had to tell him to go home, office closed. Put my paperwork in order and headed back to the house and BOY HOWDY WAS IT WINDY ON THE WAY HOME. Home safe and sound and did a few things around the house now working on my pro street Mustang but came on here during food break. Good luck to all and I am still planning on leaving for Colorado on Wednesday morning so if the power is out til then....see ya in a couple weeks. God Bless. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Doesn't anyone remember hurricane Agnes from 1972? I was living in Maryland at the time. The lower end of Elkridge got flooded pretty hard.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

As a southerner that has been though some real hurricanes, I can't help but pick on the yankees a bit for the reaction to this "barely over tropical storm" that you're getting. Especially since I remember people (not you guys!!) saying that they shouldn't be held financially responsible for helping hurrican victims.... and that was hard to listen to...

Having said that - I do wish all of our levergunners the very best in safety and hope that your losses are minimal or none.

Please stay safe and I will send one up to the Man asking for your safety and well being :)

Godspeed.
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Prayers up for everyone in harms way, stay safe pards.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Looks like the center of storm will pass overhead sometime tonight. York is in direct path. We are ready. Lived in may land for Agnes, in south Carolina for hugo. This is a nice huge storm which is affecting a 500 mile swath. Praying for you guys. Be safe
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

My son was in Elkton, MD until this am. I finally talked him into heading West. Earlier today he heard on their local news that he was right in the path of it's landfall. He's already over into western PA, and headed on over into Ohio. He was hoping for a load to take, but none were being posted.

Y'all are in my prayers and I'll be thinkin' of your constantly. Keep us informed, my wife sez I'm a "worrier"... and she might be right.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

We have been getting a heavy rain for about 4 hours now with varying winds !

And (obviousely) we still have power !

I wanna go to the eastern shore and see about my treestand :cry:
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

6pt-sika wrote: I wanna go to the eastern shore and see about my treestand :cry:
No, no, no..........Mayor Nutter of Philly just came on TV and said for EVERYONE to stay home....................................

...........I'm amazed at the stupidness of Philly residents. They have to be TOLD to stay indoors, stay dry, away from downed power lines, don't drive you car in low areas, etc...........Boys, we have a "Katrina" coming our way. We should see the looters in action come Tuesday night, carrying 50" big screen TV's over their head, wondering where to plug 'em in at.-------------Sixgun

Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

It's the criminals and looters I am most worried about. Daughter in Baltimore e-mailed that she has plenty of food, plenty of beer, a boyfriend and a loaded revolver. Sounds pretty good to me, under the circumstances!
:? :lol:
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

How 'bout plenty of ammo?
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Hope they don't mix too much of the beer with the revolver (!). Mostly concerned about the bf - I'm sure the daughter is well trained :)
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
damienph
Senior Levergunner

Post by damienph »

Sixgun wrote:I'll start this off by saying the guns in my other post (Ravens/Bersa, etc.) are imaginary and I do not own such junk. My little buddies (Winchester & Colts) are safely tucked away in the basement.......a very dry basement with a water purge system if need be.
But... But... The Lincoln's real, right? I think I've got a line on at least one rim for it already. :mrgreen:

I know that you are prepared and will be fine but still, be careful, storms have a way of surprising you; or at least they've surprised me in the past. Thanks for the pics and keep us updated as often as you are able.

If it isn't asking too much, maybe raise the Lincoln by a couple of blocks?
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Rusty wrote:How 'bout plenty of ammo?
Only enough for the Post Election Storm...
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Panzercat
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Panzercat »

Old Ironsights wrote:
Rusty wrote:How 'bout plenty of ammo?
Only enough for the Post Election Storm...
Might need it sooner than that. Click.

...Proud owner of the 11.43×23mm automatic using depleted Thorium rounds.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Looks like the flooding is going to be the biggest cause of damage. A foot of rain and feet of snow further west...
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Rusty wrote:Doesn't anyone remember hurricane Agnes from 1972? I was living in Maryland at the time. The lower end of Elkridge got flooded pretty hard.
Yep, i do! i was nine at the time and living in hollywood, md. There was a stream behind our house and it swelled up about fifty feet from it banks, It got pretty deep to as the stream was at the bottom of the hills. There was rockfish laying on the stream banks in leonardtown, md. People were stopping and picking them up off the ground.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Ok, I get it. It's going to storm. But...
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Sixgun wrote:
6pt-sika wrote:
...........I'm amazed at the stupidness of Philly residents. They have to be TOLD to stay indoors, stay dry, away from downed power lines, don't drive you car in low areas, etc...........Sixgun
Stupidity ain't exclusive to Philly. On Saturday night we had live televised cameras on the beach at Waikiki. The tsunami was expected to hit at 10:30 PM and there on TV at 10:15 are a bunch of morons showing up to watch the tsunami roll in. Talk about stupid. Good thing it turned out to be a false alarm but if it flushed out the gene pool of stupidity would it have been a bad thing? :lol:

Batten down the hatches, keep your ammo dry, and stay safe, we're all rootin' for you guys in harms way.
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**UPDATE #1**

Post by 2ndovc »

We're on the far Western edge of it. Strong winds and rain. Some big tree branches down but that's it so far.

Our power goes down if someone sneezes and fanny burbs at the same time so the generator and fuel tanks are ready.

Having fun watching the storm!

Be careful out there Guys!!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

Sixgun wrote:. We should see the looters in action come Tuesday night, carrying 50" big screen TV's over their head, wondering where to plug 'em in at.-------------Sixgun
Tell 'em "take it right over yonder and plug it in the socket while standing in water - much better reception that way, I promise." :) :)

I've got eastern (DC) family, some right on the Potomac, I haven't heard from lately. They're supposed to miss the center/direct hit, but then again they got that whopper storm that downed so many trees last year they thought wouldn't be bad either. This one certainly looks like something not to be taken lightly by anyone. Please stay safe folks!
Cimarron Red
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**UPDATE #1**

Post by Cimarron Red »

I remember Agnes very well. 1972 was the year without a summer for those of us living in Pennsylvania. But I was lucky enough to get in my annual two week fly fishing trip to north-central Pa. -- McKean, Potter, Tioga and Lycoming Counties -- before the storm. That year I felt like I had stolen my vacation!
Last edited by Cimarron Red on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**UPDATE #2**

Post by rjohns94 »

Griff. Pics will have to wait till the morning. It's dark outb. :wink:
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

The winds they are a-howlin' outside and they say they will get up to 60 mph tonight or higher. The power has been off three times, but only for less than 30 seconds. Earlier today we stocked up on lamp oil, propane, camp fuel. I also filled up 5 gallon jugs of water to last for drinking, washing, and toilet flushing for at about a week. Bread is baked, showers have been taken, batteries are charged up and books are ready for reading if the power goes out for a few days. Truth be told, this is no worse than plenty of storms we've already had. The real bad stuff seems to be happening on the Eastern seaboard.
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Trees breaking all over.
This wind is extremely bad stuff-----it is extremely unusual.
One second out of the east 35mph/5 seconds later 40-50mph out of the north/then 3 seconds later out of the south(wham)huge gusts
It gets stuff leaning one way then slingshot effects other direction?????????

ps------not sure you will get this---------Droid X bound!
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

We are getting more frequent and multiple directional wind gusts too. Still have power
Mike Johnson,

DixieBoy
Senior Levergunner

Post by DixieBoy »

Larry - We got this, and I got your PM. Stay safe compadre. Don't be going out there tonight with your waders, hardhat, and chain saw. :D Stay the heck inside. You guys up that way have got a couple of storms, each competing with the other. That's what has your winds behaving in such a crazy way. There's no predictability for storms like this, just staying out of the way as best you can. Stay safe guys. - DixieBoy
When the People Fear Their Government There is Tyranny; When the Government Fears the People There is Liberty.
Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Post by Gobblerforge »

WEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
It's a blowin now up here at 1250 feet. :D
Gobbler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZH9ebAZouk
Click Click Boom
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**FINAL UPDATE**

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Hope y'all have power this morning!
Irelander
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Irelander »

We had power all night and its still going. Some heavy rain at time and some moderately gusty winds. Nothing I've never seen before in my 32 years. Lot of hype but no real adventure. In western PA Sandy was a dud.
The time has come to stand for all we believe in.

Glock Certified Armorer
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

We live 60mi West of Erie Pa,2mi from lake Erie. I have never seen anything from the north like this wind and heavy rain.last night a little after 11:00 pm a tree went down on the power lines across the street. the light show that lasted about 3 min was better than any fireworks I have ever seen and the noise that went with it was amazeing. It ended with the live wire danceing all over the road then the power went out. about 400 feet from our front door. My Wife just about came undone. :shock: .
In 2005 We picked up a Coleman 5500 watt generator at Lowes and have only used it once for a short time.I have kept it stored with stabil and changed the gas every year. last nite it paid for itself. We had heat, water from the well,and the basment stayed dry in spite of the sump pump running every 15 min. We would have had 3' of water down there.
The power went back on this morning and We are Giveing Thanks as it could have been alot worse. Prayers Sent for those who didn't fare as Well.Jim.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

.45Colt, that's great to hear that you are OK and had a generator.
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

Looks like the worst of it passed over last night. This morning I went outside to survey the damage and found this .....

Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

I have friends in South Amboy, NJ and we talked yesterday as the wind and rain were just starting. This morning I can't even get through to their phone exchange. I'm hoping that they both weathered the storm OK.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Ended up being (compared to so many)----not bad!(lost a few trees and power for awhile but otherwise(OK)

The wind was so very weird though. When they say "whipping" I now have a better understanding. :lol:

Wife wants me to get a generator :lol: I told her to----------- (settle down women) :lol:

I am too cheap to spend $$$ on 20gallons of gas per day.(cause knowing me if I get one its going be at least a 9000 watt one.

Told her-----we got 3--- 20lb grill tanks full of propane-----and the (4000-18000 BTU Big Buddy) good for 12.5 days(on low)

Also if had to could open blower door and burn some wood in furnace or even use our Gas Cook stove etc.
Got 2 Kerosene Heaters-----but,man I don't like them suckers too much.
Got one of the bath tubs full of water and the creek is a flowing(if more is needed)

But better than that---------nice woods to go do what needs doing in and plenty of wet leaves. :oops:

Said to her while hugging my big boy yeller Lab-----(just so Charlie is OK)thats all that matters. :lol:

Dixieboy------I was a good boy!
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Glad everybody's OK.

Does look like the eastern seaboard took a lot of flooding and consequent damage.

More prayers up for those affected.
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

KirkD wrote:
Hey Kirk,
Down here in the States, we have people who would turn that in for insurance. :D

Well, I just came back from taking a cruise and saw little damage. Some branches on the road and a couple of low areas roped off. Stopped at the WaWa for a caffein fix and talked to a couple of Birmingham LE and they also told me, "little damage, the power is out from falling trees and some minor flooding"

I think the reason we did not sustain much damage (remember, I am not no meterologist) is because the "eye" passed directly over us.

Good Lordy, New Jersey is a thing of the past. Atlantic City boardwalk...........gone........major damage to their infrastructure.

And like the idiot I am, I cruised on past the plant where I work and decided to stop in and chit chat (only a mile away) and the bossman say's, Hey! Its great to see you, jump on a forklift!" Dang! There were only a few cars in the parking lot. It took some white lies to get out of that one. :D ------------------Sixgun

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Thanks for the pic Kirk! :D Sixgun, glad you came thru fine.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

KirkD wrote:Looks like the worst of it passed over last night. This morning I went outside to survey the damage and found this .....

My wife brought the "mums" in, nothing else to report damage wise :D :D Lost power for about three hours during the night but all back on this morning :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Griff wrote:Thanks for the pic Kirk! :D Sixgun, glad you came thru fine.

Thanks bro! Not so many were as fortunate. Every channel here is on 24/7 about New Jersey.----------Sixgun

Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Sixgun wrote:
Griff wrote:Thanks for the pic Kirk! :D Sixgun, glad you came thru fine.
Thanks bro! Not so many were as fortunate. Every channel here is on 24/7 about New Jersey.----------Sixgun
Best thing I've heard all day:

"Why didn't Jersey use Chris Christie as a seawall?" :twisted:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Just got our power back on about an hour ago. We were down for about 18 hours.
Fought with my generator all morning, just wouldn't start. I tore it down and cleaned everything I could get to, new plugs etc. No freaking Idea. Was on my way to go borrow one When the Ohio Edison boys made it to my neighborhood!

Lots of trees down, power lines, awnings etc. My Mom's house took a beating. Several square of siding off and a large branch through the vinyl fence. Had two pines come down on one of my rental properties. The ins. co is not going to be happy with us this year. :o

My wifes biggest worry was getting her hair done. :D Only thing I was worried about was the basement flooding ( which was close) and the 30#s of boar sasuage I still have in my freezer!!!!

jb 8)

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Time to kick in something to the Salvation Army storm relief effort.....(they keep practically for themselves compared to Red Cross)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BlaineG wrote:Time to kick in something to the Salvation Army storm relief effort.....(they keep practically for themselves compared to Red Cross)

Is that right? I learn something new everyday. :D I have heard the United Way are a bunch of crooks.---------Sixgun

cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

I figure it will be a couple weeks before I have power. A nice problem to have, I have a friend with a foot or more of water in the house.
Slow is just slow.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Sixgun wrote:
BlaineG wrote:Time to kick in something to the Salvation Army storm relief effort.....(they keep practically for themselves compared to Red Cross)

Is that right? I learn something new everyday. :D I have heard the United Way are a bunch of crooks.---------Sixgun

U.Way was one of the most crooked out there. Busted multiple times.

jb 8)