32 Special Deer Photo

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Marlin32
Levergunner 3.0

32 Special Deer Photo

Post by Marlin32 »

I give up on the photos, remembered going through the same "simple" steps as the last time I tried using photobucket and yet no pictures.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 32 Special Deer Photo

Post by Nath »

Ok. Load your pics onto your pooter.

Go to P.bucket. Your album and hit the green upload button.

Folllow direction to choose the photo.

Left click on your choice and the upload should start auto.

When uploaded and in your album, place cursor on the picture and options should appear below, click on the third one down IIRC, copied should briefly appear.

Now return to your post and place cursor where you want your picture and right click, then hit paste.

Now review your post and check all is well.

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
BedroomHowitzer
Levergunner 1.0

Re: 32 Special Deer Photo

Post by BedroomHowitzer »

You can also upload your images to photobucket via e-mail, if that's where you are having trouble. Attach the picture to your e-mail, and send it to a specific e-mail address designated to your account. I use that method ALL the time. First you will have to switch back to the original photobucket (if you haven't already, the link is in the upper right hand corner of any page on photobucket) then, you can find your specific account's e-mail address by clicking on the green upload button at the top of the page, then selecting the more tab, then e-mail, and the address to send your photos to will be listed right there. Copy and paste. To post images here, copy the code that starts and ends with Image respectively, and post it here. It's not the easiest thing to do, but once you know your accounts e-mail, it's a one time only thing and then it's very easy. Hope that helps.

Non veniam in noctem nec tacitus. - I will not go quietly into the night
Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.