Captain Blaine

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Captain Blaine

Post by vancelw »

Cpt. Blaine sailed in today on his Prairie Schooner (he almost needed a real boat today, as it's been raining for three days)

We had a real nice long visit, shot the bull, killed a pot of coffee, and did a little horse trading. :D

Any other levergunners want to drop by...just PM for directions

Sorry no pics. Wife wasn't here to take one for us and I'm not sure we were smart enough to do a "selfie"

You Wyoming boys better watch out, I'll be flying through in my Z-71 in November. Lock up the livestock and keep an eye on the garbage.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Captain Blaine

Post by madman4570 »

He needs to get his butt up here and I will get him drinking more than coffee.
Wanna take him out partying and to this favored shaker bar! :oops: :D
My cousin owns the house they all rent from! :lol: :D
Last time visited they took/kept my camo shirt with saying on it,(turkey hunters get more gobble in the bush)
Oooops-----Mods (maybe over the top??? if so delete! Wife was not pleased! Said----I got mugged?????
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Dern, I ain't gettin' back in til the weekend... Blaine, you hangin' around?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Griff wrote:Dern, I ain't gettin' back in til the weekend... Blaine, you hangin' around?
Griff, i'm not sure what town you're in,, but I think he's headed closer your way tomorrow.

if he'd have ung around past dark we'd have gotten the fruit of the vine out. he might not like my fru fru stuff :D
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sulpher Springs tonight. ...Mineola tomorrow.....Plano thurs AM then San Antonio to nuevo larado and parts west to sedona.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Man, too bad we didn't have more warnin', we mighta "organized" something!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Griff wrote:Man, too bad we didn't have more warnin', we mighta "organized" something!

Coulda planned a hoot-nanny at Krodle Kountry

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Griff wrote:Man, too bad we didn't have more warnin', we mighta "organized" something!
I'm sorry. ...I've been making up this Pelosi as I go along. .....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

BlaineG wrote: I'm sorry. ...I've been making up this Pelosi as I go along. .....

Sometimes there's just no better plan than no plan :lol:

Free spirit. I'm envious
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

vancelw wrote:
BlaineG wrote: I'm sorry. ...I've been making up this Pelosi as I go along. .....

Free spirit. I'm envious
Today was perfect. ......that burger was bigger than my head.....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

BlaineG wrote:
vancelw wrote:

Free spirit. I'm envious
Today was perfect. ......that burger was bigger than my head.....
I've been too cowardly to order one.....now I consider it my life's ambition :lol:
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

No need to feel sorry Blaine... it's YOUR trip! I won't be home till Friday afternoon at the earliest... Krodle is probably off workin' outta town, and 86er is probably huntin'... crs might be around... FWeidner already chimed in... But hey... since you already have your own Shiloh... I can't entice you with shootin' mine! :P :P I'll just HAVE to get by & go shootin' with my son... :mrgreen: :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

BlaineG wrote:
There are children here....PLLEEASE! :wink:
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

BlaineG wrote:Sulpher Springs tonight. ...Mineola tomorrow.....Plano thurs AM then San Antonio to nuevo larado and parts west to sedona.....
that's quite a haul from WA

If you want to grab tamales to go when you swing through SA, this is a pretty accurate order of hierarchy.
http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Be ... onio%2C+TX
Last edited by bdhold on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

C. Cash wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
There are children here....PLLEEASE! :wink:
I should never be left obama self.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

Post by RKrodle »

FWiedner wrote:

Coulda planned a hoot-nanny at Krodle Kountry

:lol:
That would of been OK by me!!
Ricky

DWWC
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

vancelw wrote: You Wyoming boys better watch out, I'll be flying through in my Z-71 in November. Lock up the livestock and keep an eye on the garbage.
:D Joke is liable to be on you and the turdhurst come November the way this weather has been the last couple of weeks, and don't seem to be much relief in the forecast :shock:

Might want to think something with 4x4 ability ,mud and snow tires, with a set of chains, and don't forget the fivebuckles and the carharts.. :mrgreen:
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Don McDowell wrote:
vancelw wrote: You Wyoming boys better watch out, I'll be flying through in my Z-71 in November. Lock up the livestock and keep an eye on the garbage.
:D Joke is liable to be on you and the turdhurst come November the way this weather has been the last couple of weeks, and don't seem to be much relief in the forecast :shock:

Might want to think something with 4x4 ability ,mud and snow tires, with a set of chains, and don't forget the fivebuckles and the carharts.. :mrgreen:
Never leave home without 'em :D

I never know if my hunting weather is going to be 85 or -20!

I drove from Sioux Falls to Rapid on night and only met one vehicle and passed none. I probably should have waited it our in a hotel, but that cuts into my hunting time
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Well oldman winter has came south early and he's evidently had a bad summer, cuz he's just not going to be easy to get along with.
Hell of a way to start October, killing over 100000 head of cattle. :o
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:evil: I sure hate getting close to town again. I went several days with polite people that had their pants pulled up........I've just about decided to attempt to get out of the Western Washington area, too...some of the little towns in Red River area are perfect. ....stay tuned.....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Had the great privilege of meeting BlaineG for breakfast in the course of his pilgrimage. I am more than a little envious of his current freedom.

My present schedule makes me a night-time guy, so it was waaay at the end of my day and I was headed toward being loopy, but I enjoyed conversing face to face with the legendary Tuba, and meeting the mighty Thor.

Blaine, if you get back this way again, you're welcome under my roof. I'll try to plan something more interesting than eggs and coffee.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

FWiedner wrote:Had the great privilege of meeting BlaineG for breakfast in the course of his pilgrimage. I am more than a little envious of his current freedom.
Amen. I wondered if he noticed I hung on to his back bumper for 3 miles before I just couldn't hang on anymore :D
FWiedner wrote:Blaine, if you get back this way again, you're welcome under my roof. I'll try to plan something more interesting than eggs and coffee.
Yeah, Blaine!!1 What's up with these daytime visits? It was too early to take you to the social club...Haven't you heard gimps get extra attention (me, not you)

I think my wife thinks I have an imaginary friend...You were gone about 20 minutes before she got home from work. (oh well, maybe she won't notice the different levergun around the house :oops: ) I wasn't thinking about the time or I'd have had you stay to meet her.

She'll probably be with me when I crash your pad someday :lol:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

vancelw wrote:
FWiedner wrote:Had the great privilege of meeting BlaineG for breakfast in the course of his pilgrimage. I am more than a little envious of his current freedom.
Amen. I wondered if he noticed I hung on to his back bumper for 3 miles before I just couldn't hang on anymore :D
FWiedner wrote:Blaine, if you get back this way again, you're welcome under my roof. I'll try to plan something more interesting than eggs and coffee.
Yeah, Blaine!!1 What's up with these daytime visits? It was too early to take you to the social club...Haven't you heard gimps get extra attention (me, not you)

I think my wife thinks I have an imaginary friend...You were gone about 20 minutes before she got home from work. (oh well, maybe she won't notice the different levergun around the house :oops: ) I wasn't thinking about the time or I'd have had you stay to meet her.

She'll probably be with me when I crash your pad someday :lol:
Anytime. .....Snipe Hunt :P

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Post by SteveR »

My present schedule makes me a night-time guy, so it was waaay at the end of my day and I was headed toward being loopy, but I enjoyed conversing face to face with the legendary Tuba, and meeting the mighty Thor.

Blaine, if you get back this way again, you're welcome under my roof. I'll try to plan something more interesting than eggs and coffee.

Someday I would like to meet the people I converse with here, I bet we would agree a whole lot more in person than we do at the political side here.

Steve