Trying to find Mike Murphy in WA?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Trying to find Mike Murphy in WA?

Post by CowboyTutt »

He was my FFL guy in North County, San Diego. He lived in Escondido, CA until he retired from UPS and he bought some land in eastern WA. I have never been able to find him since. If for some reason someone here knows him, please let me know. He was a great guy and he should still be around. I bought my first 2 firearms from him but he became more than my FFL guy, we became friends over time. Don't know how he managed to disappear so darn well I can't find him. Maybe just too common a name. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Trying to find Mike Murphy in WA?

Post by Griff »

Off-the-Grid is an enviable position.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
1894c

Post by 1894c »

Eastern Washington is a great place to go when you want to vanish... :)
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

Send a note to him at his last known address. Print "Postmaster Please Forward" on the envelope. Have the note say something like "Hey Mike, contact me at this address/phone number."

It might work. I have done that a couple of times for buddies I knew in the Navy.
ED
Yer never too old
jjames
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jjames »

I get regular emails from Mike. He is set up pretty well in Wa and loves rubbing the misery of living in California for us gun owners. I am not sure why I have gotten one gloating over the Seahawks. I don't give out email addresses but will forward your message to him.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

JJ PM sent! -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)

jjames
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jjames »

Murph signed up for the forum I guess and got back to you. As you say he is great guy. Just wish he would stop reminding me how much it sucks to live in Ca. I am already constantly reminded.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

I haven't received anything from him yet. My personal email has changed over the years. I did PM a M1Murphy who joined today and I thought that might be him. If you don't mind, please forward my PM to you to him. Thanks! Really surprised I found him. As to his teasing you, just remind him about the MJ laws there. People in WA will be too stoned to shoot straight in no time! :lol:

-Tutt

jjames
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jjames »

I already did once I saw your PM. M1Murphy would definitely be Mike. I am sure he will be getting in contact with you.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

JJ, thanks a whole LOT!! Mike was really, really good to me. Gave me some nice "freebies". Don't know why. His sense of humor is a bit ribald (understatement here) but he loves his wife very much and is a good husband from what I always saw. Again, thanks a lot.

Regards,

-Tutt

m1murphy@ncidata.com
Levergunner

Post by m1murphy@ncidata.com »

Andy,I tried to reply to your message-----it wouldn't let me reply-----said I just registered and have to use the site more------sounds kind of a lame set up ???? MURF m1murphy@ncidata.com
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

OMG just got an email from "the MURPH"!!!! I'm still laughing my butt off!! What have I done!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks John! -Tutt

samb
Levergunner 3.0

Post by samb »

Welcome to the fire. Great to see you find him Tutt.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Mike, sent you some emails to your personal account. Can't believe this actually worked! I sent you all my contact info to your personal email account. Please respond when you can. I'm very happy to have found you again. And thanks to the members here who made it possible!!!! 8) -Tutt