OT--not a levergun, but a nice gunshow trade!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Thunder50
Senior Levergunner

OT--not a levergun, but a nice gunshow trade!!

Post by Thunder50 »

Recent gunshow, fellow wanted my Mini-14 stainless , but wanted to trade something. I really just wanted to sell it. Said he had to trade, so I asked what he had. He told me, and I figured its one of the few things I would like, so he got it, I took a look and asked what he wanted to to. He wanted to trade straight across. I agreed, so we went to do the paperwork/background checks. We both passed, so we did the trade. He was happy, I was happy :shock:

Pretty good trade, huh!!! 629 in really good shape. Will shoot the snot out of it :D
95fan
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 95fan »

very nice, I would say that you did good.
A perfect day can only be achieved while hunting
2row
Levergunner 1.0

Post by 2row »

I don't want to go to the same gun show as you. When he wakes up he is gona be some kind of MAD :lol: :lol: You did good
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Very cool! 8)
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

Most excellent :wink: !Even better that it looks like a pre-MIM part N frame S&W.I would say you got the better part of the deal. :D
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."