GSG 22

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

GSG 22

Post by pwl44m »

I reported on this some time ago but the price was too high, close to $500 with everything plus I didn't like all the white lettering. Well it came down to the wire that it was coming off the list for Calif and He wanted to dump it quick so He made the price right. I put one mag (which is all it came with) through it and it functioned perfect. Time will tell how good it is. It is very heavy for a 22 (probably close to a real 1911). Seems like the lettering went away when the price came down. LOL Couple pics if U have not seen one.
Tomorrow I get the real deal, My ten days will be up to pick up a SIG 1911/ 45. I will report on it later.
Perry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
rbertalotto
Senior Levergunner

Re: GSG 22

Post by rbertalotto »

At my local gun shop they have the Made in USA Browning 1911 A1-22..........About 85% the size of a 1911 A1 in 45. Beautifully made. Super lightweight. Perfect pocket pistol for a woods walk.

About $500

It's calling my name!
Roy B
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

That's the same gun as the Sig 1911-22, just marked differently. Supposed to be well made guns. I've been wanting one, but it's not made it to the top of the wish list yet. Be interested to hear how it does for you after a few more range sessions.
NRA Life Member
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

That's good to know that the Sig 22 is the same Gun, perhaps the Browning is also. There is a Guy on a FB group that has a Sig 1911-22. If I could get into it a little cheaper I would entertain the thought. He is only interested in trade and wants a complete AR upper, I think that is a little much for a 22.
Maybe Fri or Sat I can get a chance to go shoot. Then I will have 3 new ones to shoot.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

That white lettering could easily be eliminated or changed to a different color.
Sharp looking grips on that one :mrgreen: