Win 94 .357 mag......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

Win 94 .357 mag......

Post by Mokwaw »

I need some help...a local "in home" dealer has a Win 94 .357 listed on his web page...from the picture (very dark) it appears to have crescent butt plate, steel forend cap, and octagon barrel....I have called the dealer and no answer and sent an e-mail with no reply yet. I'm wondering what model 94 this would be and an estimate on going price...???? any ideas out there??? Again from the picture it appears new or as new, as still has hang tags on it.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

There are much more knowledgeable Win. guys on the this forum than I but I would guess by your description that it may be the Trails End model? Check the auction sites once you have the model for going prices. Best Wishes. 1886.
eric65
Levergunner 2.0

Post by eric65 »

sounds kinda funny that you cannot get this dealer to reply to you
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

eric65 wrote:sounds kinda funny that you cannot get this dealer to reply to you
While he has to have regular hours they can be kinda of limited AND he probably has a life besides. My take is that if you can't/won't call me back I wouldn't be all that happy dealing with you anyway.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
eric65
Levergunner 2.0

Post by eric65 »

there is life outside of firearms? :o
PPpastordon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by PPpastordon »

Mokwaw, my friend;
Sure sounds nice to me. Tell you what; just give the guy his asking price and if you don't like it always remember. it is not a total loss. I will gladly give you half your money back! :roll:
Grace and Peace.
Pastordon
Pastordon's Blog
The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. (1 Cor. 8:2)
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mokwaw »

Well, I caught the man at home. It is a Winchester 94 .357 mag, Trails End model as 1886 suggested. His asking price is $950, too much for my pocket. So, if anyone else is interested the web site is www.theshootershack.com he also has listed a Winchester 9410 and a Henry Golden Boy......his phone # 260-740-7823.

PastorDon....that sounds like a very good deal........for you :lol:
but then again as I think on it maybe I should buy it, and then let you give me back half my money, after all you did not say you would give half back and expect to take the rifle........that would be a very good deal for ME :shock:
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Mokwaw wrote:Well, I caught the man at home. It is a Winchester 94 .357 mag, Trails End model as 1886 suggested. His asking price is $950, too much for my pocket. So, if anyone else is interested the web site is www.theshootershack.com he also has listed a Winchester 9410 and a Henry Golden Boy......his phone # 260-740-7823.

PastorDon....that sounds like a very good deal........for you :lol:
but then again as I think on it maybe I should buy it, and then let you give me back half my money, after all you did not say you would give half back and expect to take the rifle........that would be a very good deal for ME :shock:
too high...750 to 800 as new