4 Magazines In One Month

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

4 Magazines In One Month

Post by Shrapnel »

This is a personal best. People don't realize how much pressure there is to keep up this rate of production. I know I make it look easy, but is isn't...

SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Re: 4 Magazines In One Month

Post by SteveR »

Maybe I should be asking for your autograph before it gets to pricey! :D :D

Steve
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Pretty cool.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Walker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Walker »

...and I enjoyed reading each one.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I only saw three of those until now but sometimes I'm a slacker (growing up in Deer Lodge and all)
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

fordwannabe wrote:I only saw three of those until now but sometimes I'm a slacker (growing up in Deer Lodge and all)
I remember we had a lot of fun in Deerlodge when I was in Hi School. We used to go over there and beat up the local kids...
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

I love the story about the Sharps and the angus cow! :lol: You should post that picture and story.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:mrgreen:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
natedontgo
Levergunner 1.0

Post by natedontgo »

MY thinking is that with all this attention from the "slicks", you and your cohorts should have lots of free capital available to buy some of my treasures at either the Wisdom or Missoula Gunshows this summer... we have just now decided to tow a trailer with us in order to be sure to have a few things left by the time we get to Missoula! ! !! ! ! ! ! :shock: Nate
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

natedontgo wrote:MY thinking is that with all this attention from the "slicks", you and your cohorts should have lots of free capital available to buy some of my treasures at either the Wisdom or Missoula Gunshows this summer... we have just now decided to tow a trailer with us in order to be sure to have a few things left by the time we get to Missoula! ! !! ! ! ! ! :shock: Nate

I got so darn much money, what have you got?
hayabusa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by hayabusa »

Hello Shrapnel

(I know I make it look easy, but is isn't...) ) Shrapnel you look like your having the time of your life.

I get those magazines and enjoy all of the articles about you. I think that you should post a nice color photo of you and Mike V. & Hank Williams Jr. all together with each holding a vintage lever action rifle. Mike mentions both of you on and off in his various articles and I just thank it would be great for all of the forum members and guests to see.

Keep the articles coming.

hayabusa
natedontgo
Levergunner 1.0

Post by natedontgo »

Shrapnel: if you bring your big bucks west to the May Creek campground Thursday night B4 the Wisdom G.S.w'kend, you maybeso can play "beat the dealers"... you will need to bring your own whiskey,though..as I can only carry enuff with me for personal use... :roll: Nate
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

natedontgo wrote:Shrapnel: if you bring your big bucks west to the May Creek campground Thursday night B4 the Wisdom G.S.w'kend, you maybeso can play "beat the dealers"... you will need to bring your own whiskey,though..as I can only carry enuff with me for personal use... :roll: Nate

I don't drink whiskey, so yours is safe. Bring your loot farther East and maybe we could make a deal or two...
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I get Handloader and Rifle. I saw you in one a couple months back also as I remember. How does it feel to be famous? I read Mike V. Whenever I get a chance.
smokenrust
Levergunner 2.0

Post by smokenrust »

man how time flys by... August 2015...
Read the first page of THE WINCHESTER and could not turn to the next page... guess I will have to wait till august. I feel like I been baited....LOL
Congradulations there Shrapnel on your four writeups...
(discloser) Not a gunsmith, just a tinkerer at heart, it gets me into trouble, When I take it apart...
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Musta been before my time as I dont REMEMBER losing many races or fights! Course after 32 years there may be a few holes in the memory
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Very kewl. Congrats.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Wow! Congrats!!!
ArcticGoose
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ArcticGoose »

Shrapnel,
Always a good sign to see you in an a magazine. It means there is a chance that there is something interesting to read about because of your fine taste in firearms.
"Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not used one or is un-wittingly commenting on their marksmanship." Phil Shoemaker
SargeMarlin
Levergunner 2.0

Post by SargeMarlin »

smokenrust wrote:man how time flys by... August 2015...
Read the first page of THE WINCHESTER and could not turn to the next page... guess I will have to wait till august. I feel like I been baited....LOL
Congradulations there Shrapnel on your four writeups...

It's a good read and one that I'll save. I also like the "Masked Man" look. I told my wife I was reading a mystery....