France again!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

France again!

Post by jeepnik »

To quote my eldest "We either kill them in their country or they will kill us in ours". Terrorist attacks have escalated rapidly as we have withdrawn from Iran and Afghanistan.

If ever we needed a Teddy or a Ronnie it is now. But we have an Obama, and if Hillary gets into office it will get much worse.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: France again!

Post by AJMD429 »

jeepnik wrote:If ever we needed a Teddy or a Ronnie it is now. But we have an Obama, and if Hillary gets into office it will get much worse.
I hope the "Never Trump" crowd finally starts to let this sink in... :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

AJMD429 wrote:
jeepnik wrote:If ever we needed a Teddy or a Ronnie it is now. But we have an Obama, and if Hillary gets into office it will get much worse.
I hope the "Never Trump" crowd finally starts to let this sink in... :evil:

For sure!
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I hate to say anything nice about the lady, but I think Hillary has more stomach for military response than our feckless current leader.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Bill in Oregon wrote:I hate to say anything nice about the lady, but I think Hillary has more stomach for military response than our feckless current leader.
I believe that when she thinks she'll be held accountable, she doesn't have the courage of a field mouse.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Bill in Oregon wrote:I hate to say anything nice about the lady, but I think Hillary has more stomach for military response than our feckless current leader.
...except that she doesn't like her sleep disturbed when our ambassador is being murdered, then lies to the world to cover up her gross negligence.
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

JohndeFresno wrote:
...except that she doesn't like her sleep disturbed when our ambassador is being murdered, then lies to the world to cover up her gross negligence.
BAD ENOGH THAT THERE'S NOThING ON TV BUT B&W reruns ad POLITICS, now the levrgun site s being taken over by people who gotta force their ideas on us.
Hawkeye2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Hawkeye2 »

2571 wrote:
JohndeFresno wrote:
BAD ENOGH THAT THERE'S NOThING ON TV BUT B&W reruns ad POLITICS, now the levrgun site s being taken over by people who gotta force their ideas on us.

I see where 2 people expressed their opinions however I cannot see where anyone forced anything on you or the other members or, for that matter, where the forum is being "taken over". BTW you would be received better if you worked on your capitalization and spelling.