I Want To Truly Thank The Boys At Leverguns

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

I Want To Truly Thank The Boys At Leverguns

Post by Sixgun »

Guys, No pelosi....who needs E Bay, Gunbroker or Guns America when we have the Classified at Leverguns? I sold All of this mixed lot of brass right here...and it not cost me nothing for the ads. But....as you know I passed the savings on to you boys. I got into this stuff reasonably, I pass it on the same way.
S
I tell no lies....I got my bucks back and enough for match money this year. Kept a few things....like that Hollywood Press that's like new.......almost gives me a woody looking at that press. :D

I truly want to thank the many buyers here who grabbed ahold of needed supplies. The brass part is all gone.....mostly, things will still pop up. Got a match this weekend and it's going to take me a day or two to recuperate from the intense discipline of the match and hiding/covering up my many lies. To tell you the truth...at matches, I no longer give a pelosi.....I pull the trigger and BS with the boys. I seldom shoot my AAA rating anymore.

My many thanks to Old Savage, my mentor, Griff, my trucker buddy from Texas, Vance, another good ole boy from the Lone Star State, Hunter718 who was my best customer....sure, he is from Pa.!. Blaine, from Bigfoot Land, Harry, who flys the "Stars and Bars" and is not afraid to.....,Arjunky (Byron, from cold cold land...ND....Joe from Wyoming, Randolph Gates from the Deep South, where they still have Mississippi w.c,..(I know, bad, sorry).....Fordwannabe from another great state, Pa., Les from the West....hey, ya like that?, Dale (roughcreek) from Wa., my personal good buddy, Jay (old Win) snow snow land, Maine. 2 Docs....H Cable from cold cold cold land, Alaska, and our regular house doctor, Doc AJ., 41 Redhawk, Pete from Snow, wind, snow, wind Canada, Jason 2ndovac...r something like that. Hey, I'm on my fourth Yuengling. I know I forgot someone but tomorrow is another day.

Stay tuned to this channel...there is nothing wrong with your rabbit ears...you are about to enter the "Leverguns Zone".....man, forgive me, I need to start drinking water. :D -----6 ----Jack...who cares?

This is my favorite map of the US...some of you have already seen it but let the entertainment continue.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I Want To Truly Thank The Boys At Leverguns

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya forgot me Six, but that's just fine by me, I try Very hard to stay under the radar!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

And my favorite....drum roll please........GUNNY MACK....who,is a real deal Gunny and put in his time...to be respected by all.......Sorry bud.........hey, not too bad.....forgot one....Ok, where else did I F.U.? :D ----4

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

U B da Man! :-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I just HAD to bust ya there Six!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you Jack. You're the best, my friend. Cody and I give a big thanks.
I will be down towards the end of the month to hand you the cash for the stuff you set aside for us.

I don't roll outta my hick state for more than a couple people, bud. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote:Thank you Jack. You're the best, my friend. Cody and I give a big thanks.
I will be down towards the end of the month to hand you the cash for the stuff you set aside for us.

pelosi Jay....what did I set aside? 45 brass...223...dies...used condoms ? ..tell me, for real, I can't remember pelosi anymore...yo me.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote:
OldWin wrote:Thank you Jack. You're the best, my friend. Cody and I give a big thanks.

pelosi Jay....what did I set aside? 45 brass...223...dies...used condoms ? ..tell me, for real, I can't remember pelosi anymore...yo me.

Haha.
45 brass.....give me a price too bro, I may have to sell my Rubicon.
A set of 6.5x55 dies for Cody and a set of carbide Lee 44mag dies.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Mmmmmmmm......you want the good pelosi.mmmmmmm...better get that wallet ready. :D

Ok Jay. (Hey, that rhymes) I got the 44 mag carbide set and the Swede set all put aside for ya....plus......a box of 2300+ of 45 Auto brass .

This Swede set of dies has a special "W.S. Vickerman" die in it...for match shooting. We will talk, but out of sight of Shrapoopnel..... :D ----2

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow, I should a knowed, those ain't no run o' the mill Swede dies!
Cody will be stoked, thanks bud.

Yeah, my old wallet is shaking. Oh well, I've always been a numbazz. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Why can't everybody be this accommodating?

I'm headed to the gunshop,for Smith and Wesson Days......and see how much the factory rep can pull outta my azz tonight. six.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Go get em Six.

Remember, the more you buy, the more of MY money you save!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Doc, :D :D :D :D Hold it! My tighty whiteys are soaked. That's great and I saved it.!

For real guys, the wintertime is tough on people like me who experience SAD....or seasonal affective disorder. You guys know me to be full of fun but like many people, we hide the bad. In the wintertime, we don't get enough vitiman D and that leads to depression. I'm not ashamed to admit it....I take my meds according to Doc Josh Feinberg.......my doc who shoots machine guns.....hey, do you think I would choose anyone else...besides Doc AJ or Harold from Ak., but it's still rough....

We all have a cross to bear and I love this place...the only game in town for me.

I really thought it would be great to retire and I still have no misgivings....I hated those corporate phuckers......IM DONE WORKING......been doing it since 1964 when I was 10. Everyone tells me it's an adjustment .......been a little slow for me.

Have lots to do, a family who loves me (I think :D ) my dogs, horses, cats and a great pastime here at Leverguns.......lots of great guys here and at the gunclub...it keeps my sanity. CANNOT WAIT FOR WARMER WEATHER.......

I truly believe most dyed in the wool gun guys are honest people. Several g's of pelosi went out and most of the cash has arrived......still early from West Coast guys

Another thing I believe is that if guys like us could live in one community, there would be no reason for locks.....and NO ONE could penetrate our circle.....wishful thinking.

Im more of a dog guy than a cat guy but dang, ole Spiderhead is my every night buddy. She scratches my semi bald head to put me to sleep.

Stay cool and stay Republican-----Jack Curro

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hang in there bud, spring is coming!

They say tonight will probably be our last below zero night......I'm hoping.
I bet it's tough getting used to retiring after years of working every day. Look at the bright side, I'm typing this while sitting in the truck in the parking lot at work. Won't get home till 8 tomorrow morning. That ought to cheer you up. :D
Weird, I'm kind of a cat guy, but my wife's 4.5lb toy poodle sticks to me like a burdock on an angora sweater.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Fighting through the cold and snow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay....let's you and my I gang up on that dang Old Savage.....look at that picture!!!!!!!!! I hate him!!!!!!! If it ain't golfing it's the best of the best of women....

I ain't gonna sleep tonight thinking about him swinging that golf club......next thing ya know, there will be a 20 year old babe handing him a drink. :D

It's Ok Fred....it's very amusing.---6 :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, you COULD play golf here, but I'd use a ball that was a different color than white. You'd never find it.
And I guess, technically, a woman of sorts could hand you a drink. Of course, the babe ratio is probably a little lower here than around OS's locale.
Unless you judge your women by how much wood they can split, how quick they can do a transmission swap in your Jeep, or how much Allen's Coffee Brandy (Gorilla Milk) they can drink. :D
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Many thanks to you Jack, Grant is on his way :D :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Jack,

It really is great to see someone enjoying retirement. It's also entertaining. Keep up the good work.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

6, do you need some shell holders for that Hollywood? I've got 5 or 6, brand new, in the box that I've been haulin' to gun shows for 5 or 6 years without even lookers. So they're yours if you want them. Let me know.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OK Six, you have done such a good job here I have decided to share my BBQ sauce recipe with you. Do some ribs on the grill "naked" as Famous Dave's would say and THEN put this on. You can back off on the spices if you like it milder. But, you seem like a full strength guy, I mean to stand up to the vicious recoil of the 25-20 :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joepb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by joepb »

Six also put a bag of mixed brass in as a filler. Only about 1/2 of which I own a gun for. I expect a email anytime from Six explaining how good a deal he has on a gun to match.................Joe
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Joepb,
Hey.... I just found a really nice WW2 1911A1 made by Ithaca down in ththe gunroom. Still has the black on the barrel...totally original, even with the Kraft box.......$3 G's....OK. :D

I do know a guy who has shelves of military 1911's in Kraft boxes.......even Singers and North American Arms.......it ain't me...6666666667111999

OS..what are YOU doing with my patented recipe? Lawyers will be calling! ---6

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

M. M. Wright wrote:6, do you need some shell holders for that Hollywood? I've got 5 or 6, brand new, in the box that I've been haulin' to gun shows for 5 or 6 years without even lookers. So they're yours if you want them. Let me know.
Hi MM......shellholder? This thing has a movable plate, similar to an RCBS progressive but about 3 times as large. It's huge! The one I have is set up for the 45 ACP.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote:Hang in there bud, spring is coming!

They say tonight will probably be our last below zero night......I'm hoping.
I bet it's tough getting used to retiring after years of working every day. Look at the bright side, I'm typing this while sitting in the truck in the parking lot at work. Won't get home till 8 tomorrow morning. That ought to cheer you up. :D
Weird, I'm kind of a cat guy, but my wife's 4.5lb toy poodle sticks to me like a burdock on an angora sweater.

Jay,
What a beautiful picture.........any man who has no use for animals is suspect for weirdoship....is that a word? :D

That is how I live the better part of my life when I'm home...which is about 99% of the time. My own sister told me a few years ago.....when we were talking....that after her last dog died, she wanted no more animals in the house because they held her back from "living" her life...f.w.pig.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I'm kinda the doctor Doolittle of the house. My wife likes this one. It's a couple years old. We lost the little Yorkie, Jasper, a while ago. The poodle is Maggie, the old cat on the headrest is Fatty, the big orange cat is Hector.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Did not see th one on the back of the chair...I thought it was another version of a "cat stole".
Great pic....-6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah, you can see how happy I am to have my picture took.
Old Fatty is 18 now, but ornery as ever. Old Jasper is gone but the middle boy moved home for a whIle last year when he took a job back on our side of the state. That's how we got Stinky. The black cat in the first picture.
Then there's Zoey, my wife's Lab/Shepherd mix.
Like a pet store around here. :D