Alotta bull fer sure! Ollogger

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Alotta bull fer sure! Ollogger

Post by Ms Boots »

Whooooo Hooooo we had us a rodeo! Just like a man.... I am just home from work, I say let me get outta these FRs and I will help you get these cattle outta this pasture, we done been there and done that many times. We have A huge ranch off to the west and North of ours and have chased a many bull and cows out. But this Bull had an attitude! He was pushing around a young heifer that clearly wanted through the north fence to those groaning bulls down the neighbors ranch a ways. So I by the time I get out there here is Ollogger with blood all over his coat sleeve and a rather "I been huntin the big Cape Buffalo " look on his face! Geeeezzzz I am thinking of Capstick and all those serious hunts and dream hunts in Africa..... and here he stands with his snub nose!!! This man reloads and has guns that would put down and elephant and he goes out with this 38? ummm Here comes mama with the 45!! lol let me tell you this man is very fortunate to be here... that bull was massive and had an attitude. He was in the mood to put him in the ground... nope aint happenin.. cuz he is never going out on foot again with a bull.. and when he does go out he will have my 338 loaded for cape buff! :roll: 8)
Psalms 83:18 Dan 2:44
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Alotta bull fer sure! Ollogger

Post by Blaine »

I just knew you'd have wanted in on all the fun.. :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Alotta bull fer sure! Ollogger

Post by Ms Boots »

And a challenge it was, gotta add my 2 cents ya know, been movin bulls, cattle, horses a long time, :wink:
Psalms 83:18 Dan 2:44