Happy Birthday Nicknack.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Happy Birthday Nicknack.

Post by gamekeeper »

Have a GREAT DAY.......... :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Nicknack
Levergunner 1.0

Re: Happy Birthday Nicknack.

Post by Nicknack »

Why thank you gamekeeper, I almost never made my birthday,
Last week I was short of breath but no pain at all in my chest or arms, I was too stubborn to listen to my good friends or my wife an x nurse, I should have gotten to the hospital straight away thinking nothing in immediate danger going to the doc next day I’m bulletproof then my right leg was swollen, red, sore and bruised around the joint from around in the back of the knee. Dam a clot in my RH leg from my calf to my groin then breaking a piece of clot off and giving me a massive pulmonary saddle embolism on the lungs I should really be dead. But I’m still here to haunt everyone. Found out from my Mum of 87 that we have a factor 5 blood gene on my Mothers side. I have now gotten my rat poison Warfarin up to the acceptable level but my leg is still very sore blood pressure perfect and oxygenated blood at 87% on the mend for a tough old bastard. Regards Dallas
It's dead easy to die; it's the keeping on living that's hard - Douglas Mawson - Scientist and polar survivor
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Happy Birthday Nicknack.

Post by gamekeeper »

Wow! Glad you made it OK, sounds like quite a scary episode you had there... :o
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.