Mission's Trip Guns Received Wrong Gun

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
budliteguy
Levergunner 2.0

Mission's Trip Guns Received Wrong Gun

Post by budliteguy »

I bought the Winchester 94 that was put up for the Mozambique Missions trip. Well I received the wrong gun, I received the Model 37 Winchester Shotgun by mistake, I have been in contact with the sellers and if the person or someone that knows the person that bought the shotgun would get in touch with me We can get this straightened out. E-Mail me at Blazer88@inbox.com. I would like to get the gun I paid for. Thanks Tim C.
Last edited by budliteguy on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Mission's Trip Guns

Post by C. Cash »

Good luck with this Tim. I think Jim T. is on the Africa mission at this time, is he not..... along with some of the folks involved in the sale of these guns? So, unless the 16 Gauge owner sees your post it might take a little time to get this straightened out. I bought the old 10 Gauge single that they had and got it pretty quick. Money well spent to help this Mission. Again, good luck with finding the owner.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
budliteguy
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Mission's Trip Guns Received Wrong Gun

Post by budliteguy »

Thanks C
I talked to the sellers Friday night and They are working on it. All of the postings on here pertaining to the auction have been Deleted as far as I can tell. Like you said it may take awhile. But this is how my luck's been running lately.
budliteguy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by budliteguy »

If anyone bought a Gun from the mission's trip auction to Mozambique, would you please list on here the type of gun and if you have received it yet. Thank You Tim C.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Belay that last. I think you guys need to take this off-line. E-mail or PMs is the way to go. I'm locking the topic.

As always you can PM or e-mail me to comment/complain... :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson