chinavirus numbers

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

chinavirus numbers

Post by Grizz »

long winded but worth it, dealing with the "6%" cacophany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o6F2bN6CPw

EVIDENCE OF CDC collusion, lies and darned lies

short on time? skip to min 39, 40, 46, 52

does the government lie to us? every minute of every hour of every day

BOTTOM LINE, FROM CDC NUMBERS

ABOUT 10,000 DEATHS ARE FROM CHINAVIRUS ONLY [ TOTAL]

ALL THE REST HAVE CO-MORBIDITY, WITH THE CHINAFLU PLUS CHINAVIRUS BEING ONE OF THE BIGGEST KILLERS.

THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS BEEN HOODWINKED BECAUSE MEN PREFER TO BELIEVE A LIE

BUT, this makes everything about the future foretold in Revelation crystal clear.
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Re: chinavirus numbers

Post by Pisgah »

Believe as you wish, my friend. As of today, I have had 6 friends ranging in age from 45 to 81 die with the virus. One, 55 years old, had been diagnosed with colon cancer and had just finished his final treatment a month before he came down with it and had been celebrating his last report of "no tumors". None of the others had any other diagnosed malady beyond mild hypertension. Sure, old age or can can kill you and so can heart disease, but every single one of these folks was essentially hale and hearty, and I know their cause of death. As for myself, knock on wood, I have remained virus-free. I have only one kidney after losing the other to cancer, but right now I am told that my life expectancy is as good as anyone's -- so if I do get it and die, saying I died from having one kidney will be a darned lie.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I am sorry for your loss. The point is that there is a difference between dying FROM the virus, and dying WITH the virus. Those who died WITH the virus had on average 2.6 co-morbidities.

Six data points, even from close friends, do not alter the trends.

I get it that death is ugly. I hate it. It's the reason Christ died in our place, so that we could know for a fact that when we do die, we can be with Christ where he is. Do you have that assurance? I hope so. Eternity is a long long long time. Endless.
So the issue of where we will spend it is more important than the cause of death.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

maybe we need to start calling it the western virus because it appears to be doing the most economic damage in western countries, wheras china has gotten on with life.
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

We know the numbers are a mess. I'm still going with the standard, "never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity".

Ohio's numbers I think I can take as representative. They've got a good website on this

Right now death numbers are declining, down from a high of July 29

Reported cases (yeah, I know), majority are in age group 20 - 59, obviously that's folks out, about, and working.

That's 65%

Looking at reported deaths is bad

Age 60 and above, ten times the reported deaths of other age groups

Age 80 and above, more deaths than all the other age groups combined

Virus is pretty good at removing weaker members of the herd

Me, I'm over 60 so I'm keeping a low profile, no restaurants or other major indoor activities, etc.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Naw, it can't be political at all.

Pelosi (D)caught without a mask in public.

NY governor Cuomo (D) caught without a mask in public.

OR governor Brown (D) caught without a mask in public.
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

not to mention the a-social rioters, cheek by jowl. I think that the rioters are the main vector of the virus distribution. the rioters are doing exactly what the "experts" say we can't do if we want to survive. both things can't be true...either the rioters aren't in danger of getting the virus, or the compliant public aren't in danger. one or the other. I hope the investigators will explore that dimension...