Inter Arms Model 65SRC, 44Mag

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GeneSanders
Levergunner

Inter Arms Model 65SRC, 44Mag

Post by GeneSanders »

Hi All,
This is my first time on and would love to hear from those who have Inter Arms Model 65SRC, 44mag. I am trying to locate replacement Stock and Forearm as well as rifle parts diagram.
If other model stocks will fit please chime in.
I have been told that the 65SRC is same as Winchester Mod 92 and Rossi Mod 92. Need confirmation before buying anything.
Thanks fir any help.
GeneSanders🤔🤔😊
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Inter Arms Model 65SRC, 44Mag

Post by gamekeeper »

Welcome to the fire.... :D

As far as I know the Interarms 65 SRC is a Rossi. So I'd assume Rossi parts are required. Our own Rossi expert steve@stevesgunz.com is the best guy to contact.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
GeneSanders
Levergunner

Post by GeneSanders »

Thanks -I will contact him.👍
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

Among several out there, one example would be Www.Precisiongunstocks.com - (aka Precision Gunworks Inc) replacement walnut stocks - and look up Rossi. Note, under "carbine," select your caliber because.the different magtubes = different cutout fit for the forestock. They sell butt plates as well-- for their stocks... I don't know how well they would fit a regular OEM Rossi stock..
These (and I believe other similar stock makers' offerings) are not finished (up to you) or final inletted-fitted in the tang etc - ditto DIY or farm out to complete fitting.

As far as I know no original Rossi stocks were/are actual walnut but an unspecified Brazilian hardwood(s) - except for the Navy Arms versions in the late 90s/early 2000s (discontinued IIRC in 2006), ...so these or other similar replacements should be better quality than most OEM Rossis. Rossi 65 is one and the same as 92. Escapes me the rationale for the different moniker, maybe NKJ (Steve Young) or someone else knows.