Like 'Smart Guns' but scarier...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Like 'Smart Guns' but scarier...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://fox59.com/indiana-news/partiall ... s-to-ohio/

The level 4 stuff is creepy.

Actually all of it is creepy.

Who is going to be held responsible when the automated vehicle is involved in a crash...?

Who will be held responsible if (when) the concept itself is shown to cause injury or death rates to increase...?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Re: Like 'Smart Guns' but scarier...

Post by KWK »

Most of the players in this field are quietly giving up or at least scaling back. It's a bridge too far. SAE Level 4 is as far as they will get, probably for decades, and it may then be of dubious economics. Level 5 is Unobtanium for the foreseeable future.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Like 'Smart Guns' but scarier...

Post by GunnyMack »

I dont thinknits a good idea without these automated trucks having their own 'corridor ' to travel. That would make things safer. Sure there are some unsafe truck drivers buts it's the idiots in their bean can Hondas zipping in and out of traffic that cause the accidents.

My gripe is the auto makers, phone makers can't or won't make technology that keeps you from making texts or checking email while the ignition is turned on !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!