Unethical hunter

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Unethical hunter

Post by barbarossa »

Here s a guy in my province that give all hunters a bad name.He was filmed shooting at a doe in the middle of the road with cars and houses near by.The guy must be desperate to get a deer.The authorities are currently looking for him.When they catch up to him I hope they throw the book at him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Unethical hunter

Post by Griff »

Griff wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:35 pmAny comments I might make would be cause for censure! :twisted:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Sorry that Canada apparently has its share of dangerous nincompoops as well as the States. :evil:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Poaching is one thing when you are starving but this guy should be tossed in the clink!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Drawdown »

Looking at that I got to wonder if he's Palestinian? Question of hunting ethics don't even apply, it's obviously a lack of Moral Conscience! Look at what's ahead, possibly people nearby. But I got to wonder if he kills it? What he'd feel like, dressing, dragging, or just loads it up to go? SICKENING!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

Well, if his shooting is as poor as his ethics, looks like a good scenario for bullet skip (ricochet) when he misses.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Griff wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:20 pm
Griff wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:35 pmAny comments I might make would be cause for censure! :twisted:
My thoughts exactly. :evil:
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I would think that in Canada He will not only be found guilty of a crime, jailed for along time ,and will have his gun, and car confiscated as part of the crime. and then have to pay for counseling to anyone who may have seen it. :lol: .
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

.45colt wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:26 am I would think that in Canada He will not only be found guilty of a crime, jailed for along time ,and will have his gun, and car confiscated as part of the crime. and then have to pay for counseling to anyone who may have seen it. :lol: .
Come on now this is Canada your talking about .We will all give him a group hug and he will give us a promise to do better next time .Then we will all hold hands and sing :mrgreen:
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

barbarossa wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:12 am
.45colt wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:26 am I would think that in Canada He will not only be found guilty of a crime, jailed for along time ,and will have his gun, and car confiscated as part of the crime. and then have to pay for counseling to anyone who may have seen it. :lol: .
Come on now this is Canada your talking about .We will all give him a group hug and he will give us a promise to do better next time .Then we will all hold hands and sing :mrgreen:
THEN we'll throw him in solitary confinement and throw flashbangs at him every morning to wake him up to contemplate on why he's there! :wink: :twisted: