"Where Does It Say...?"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

"Where Does It Say...?"

Post by Old No7 »

See this here, before it's moved to the Politics Forum...

Good question asked below.

Old No7

Where Does It Say....jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: "Where Does It Say...?"

Post by gamekeeper »

Both the USA and Europe are suffering with the same self inflicted problem, I don't even recognise parts of the UK anymore.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Saw France deported a "radical Iman "- it's a start!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The Democrats, 'Progressssssssives', and modern-day 'Liberals' all seem intent on destroying the U.S., and I really can't figure out why they loathe it so much. It reminds me of the psychos who have 'mom-issues' where they have to murder their mom because they can't reconcile some perverted lust or something; like they know they benefitted from the 'evil capitalism' and they know that deep down THEY harbor truly racist feelings, but they turn those emotions to hate and violence against the nation that nurtured them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... i-BB1j1yFv

One thing for sure - they pretty much have zero integrity, zero honesty, and zero introspection.
They will stop at nothing, and whatever illegal, irrational, immoral, things THEY do, they will deny, and in turn accuse the 'right wing' of doing.
They live in their own gas-lit world of ignorance and hate. Sad for them, and dangerous for everyone whose lives they impact.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Old No7 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:47 am See this here, before it's moved to the Politics Forum...

Good question asked below.

Old No7

Where Does It Say....jpg
in the communist manifesto