Seems like a disgrace to our military...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Seems like a disgrace to our military...

Post by AJMD429 »

...but I guess when we are all about 'diversity' instead of 'military power', it is bound to deteriorate...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us ... i-BB1j6LFT
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Re: Seems like a disgrace to our military...

Post by rossim92 »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:02 am .
...but I guess when we are all about 'diversity' instead of 'military power', it is bound to deteriorate...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us ... i-BB1j6LFT
when u see the rainbow flying next to a marine corp flag, don;t walk away, run! to another country.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

I dunno guys -- you don't have to be LGBT Queer to be mightily disgusted with what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. I know I sure am. And I really really don't like that we Americans are funding it.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Folks are upset about possibly false reports regarding the treatment of Palestinians. Now let me see if I can recall just how this all started. Oh yea, the Palestinian supported Hamas fired hundreds of missiles into Israel. In a coordinated ground attack they butchered and raped civilians including women, and infants. Heck their own cell phone videos of these atrocities have been recovered.

So the question is what would you do to the people who were supporting the same type of attack on your country, your family? It's war. It isn't pretty, but if you start one be prepared to reap the whirlwind, not cry about how badly you are treated.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

One of my patients went back to Israel (she has relatives there, and had been trained in proper body preparation for funerals) and pretty much gave the same story seen in the non/censored news. In addition to intact bodies, a dozen or so bags of flesh bits would come in and although their protocol attempts to have women process the females for burial and men process the males, some of the family dwellings had scattered severed fingers and limbs, and just miscellaneous pieces of flesh, which were often simply gathered up to send in for processing because under their religion an attempt must be made to bury every bit of flesh. She said several times during the two weeks she was there they would be going through bags containing flesh and bone and trying to at least attribute what they could to individuals to minimize how much DNA testing had to be done, and her group would go through a bag of such stuff, and come across a severed penis and/or scrotum which they would send to the male-processing room, and the males processing the male victims would come across a severed breast or clearly female nipple, or sometimes what was hard to decide whether was skin from scrotum vs labia. If it was inside a home where only a few people had lived, comparing with the bodies found there might help, but lots of DNA testing had to be done. My patient was a retired EMT so was a big help because when it’s an incomplete chunk of tissue the size of a grape it can be tricky.

So unless she was just making all that up, and the videos posted by Hamas were all AI simulations, I think it would be hard to respond less aggressively than the Israelis have. Raping and mutilating and burning families in front of one another would be VERY hard to forgive, or treat as just another ‘collateral damage’ issue. The fact that Hamas hides behind civilians makes it challenging to respond with minimal innocents harmed, and the fact that many Palestinians appear to support Hamas, yet may do so only due to fear, makes it even more complex. However it isn’t all that different than WW2, where we carpet-bombed German cities to destroy the NAZI war machine. Lots of innocents no doubt died.

We all pay a price for idly allowing tyrants to rule; Palestinians are paying that price for allowing Hamas to run things, and right here in the United States, we may soon be paying the price for allowing the Democrats to steal the election in 2020 and put someone in place who is now provoking Russia and China to war, versus negotiating peace from a position of power.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Were the "innocent" civilians in Germany and Japan really innocent?

The day the war started maybe. A couple of years in, not so much. And for the Germans that say they didn't know I would only ask the question my father ask after his unit went through Buchenwald. How could they not.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad