I'd be more afraid of the domestic Democrats....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I'd be more afraid of the domestic Democrats....

Post by AJMD429 »

...but even the hate-stream 'news' media admits that there is at least one assassin out to eliminate Trump and/or his supporters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as ... r-BB1jk9mP

Odd that they don't cheer him on, since the 'news' media hates him so much. (I'm sure behind-the-scenes they are trying to find out where to gift the guy a disguise or ammo or a more powerful gun... :roll: )
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I'd be more afraid of the domestic Democrats....

Post by Grizz »

AJMD429 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:07 pm .
...but even the hate-stream 'news' media admits that there is at least one assassin out to eliminate Trump and/or his supporters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as ... r-BB1jk9mP

Odd that they don't cheer him on, since the 'news' media hates him so much. (I'm sure behind-the-scenes they are trying to find out where to gift the guy a disguise or ammo or a more powerful gun... :roll: )
well the chicken poop f.i.b. is broadcasting their ignorance instead of baiting the guy and killing him. i think the f.i.b. lost its cojones a long time ago, and are just wild accusers of non-criminals and trying to keep the three ring binders light enough so that they can pack them back to storage. they appear to have been successfully neutered. if there are any fibbers about who don't resemble their actual appearance as described, Congratulations.