32-20 brass

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

32-20 brass

Post by GunnyMack »

Just got an email from Diamond K brass, they have 32-20 Starline in stock- $56 for 200 pieces!? Sounds like a heck of a deal!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Oldncrusty
Levergunner 2.0

Re: 32-20 brass

Post by Oldncrusty »

Thanks a bunch. Been looking for a quite a while.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

I was at a gun show today and they had some Remington factory 32-20 for $120 per box! I am glad I am able to handload for my 32-20.

JBowen
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

JBowen wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:36 pm I was at a gun show today and they had some Remington factory 32-20 for $120 per box! I am glad I am able to handload for my 32-20.

JBowen
25-20 is even more expensive!!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Thanks.

Starline site says out of stock but DiamondK says in stock.

Hope they are truthful.

If so I have some reloading to do this summer.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Went to DiamondK Brass, for the first time, after the reference earlier. Went ahead and bought two (2) 200-packs. Great price and the brass arrived two days after I ordered it! :D

Only issue was that 20 of the pieces were for M1 Carbine. Granted, I can see sorters, automatic or manual, missing this. The case sizes a pretty darn close. But that is a 5% failure rate, so I called DiamondK and the transferred me to one of the owners. She was very apologetic - which she didn't have to be - and understood my desire to get the full order on what can be hard-to-find brass. She said she'd ship the missing ones immediately. I felt bad about her doing so given the freight would be silly, and offered to buy another 100 pieces. She had them, but wouldn't let me pay the freight - and told me to keep the M1 Carbine brass!

The replacement brass and additional new ones - and an additional 5 pieces for good measure - arrived two days later. 100% accuracy too.

I'll be buying from DiamondK Brass again. Absolutely fantastic people!
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

That’s great customer service there. I have never bought from them before, but the next time I need something I will check them out.

JBowen